Watch this and try not to laugh (1 Viewer)

fatso

This sa
As some of you know, I actually don't mind Sunderland, and this chap is always good value,
- but - it is hard to watch this without
This sad twat posted this from the end of his single bed in his mums spare bedroom where he still resides despite being around 60 years of age.
Maybe we should have a whip round to get one of the Geodie whores to take his cherry 🍒

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

As some of you know, I actually don't mind Sunderland, and this chap is always good value,
- but - it is hard to watch this without laughing/chuckling. Give it a go...

It's a funny old game.

You win some, you lose some.

Dying Laughing Lol GIF by Bittrex

Gman1987

I'll be equally as petty and reflect on the time Peter Reid's Sunderland came here, finished the career of Steve Froggatt and essentially kicked the crap out of us all game. If their players hadn't been going over every 2 mins/any touch at all, the 2nd tackle by McNally might of been pulled up. Think the handball's also are a stretch too. For all their posession, they didnt look like they had a lot to
offer, didnt like a tackle and didnt deserve much from the game at all. Best player for them was the lad from Man U, what's he doing there?

Johhny Blue

Someone should send this guy the "Sunderland Unseen" video. When Allen's goal goes in the linesman looks like he jumps up to celebrate.

Brighton Sky Blue

Someone should send this guy the "Sunderland Unseen" video. When Allen's goal goes in the linesman looks like he jumps up to celebrate.
He posted again yesterday, of his other half making burgers chips and beans for him. Think he's now got diarrhoea to worry about rather than the game

South West Sky Blue

A fantastic watch. The perceived injustice of a passionate fan. We have all been there when we feel ‘robbed’ by incompetent officials. If only the guy had noticed the constant fouls on viktor, if only he had picked up on the stamp and if only he noticed the going to ground under no pressure by some of their players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’d not seen or heard of any stamp until tonight. Has anyone got footage?

Users who are viewing this thread