Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Philosopher

Fuck it, saying it, kept it quiet for days if I'm wrong I'm wrong and he gets a whack

American investors, introduced by/ somehow linked into SISU have been over here for a week or so

New investor buys the CBS, gets 51% of the football club and then the SISU are saving money on rent etc. We make match day revenue and get a cut of the exhibitions/concerts/events etc.

The new investor either buys SISU out, a new owner comes in and buys everyone out or SISU sit pretty with their 49% and reap the rewards of the stadium ownership without ever having to buy it
So if the investors were to get 51% of this vampire company, will they be the main STAKEholder?

(Halloween themed pun)

Gets coat.

covcity4life

Fucking I just caught up with all of today's posts. I avoided news all day and read the thread unspoiled like it was match of the day lmao

At least we own the stadium now though. That's why the game is on at CBS tmrw because we make the fucking rules now

Wooohoh

no_loyalty

I have not read any of this thread today as have been at work, are we expecting Joy, Tim and Dave to be linking arms on the pitch tomorrow night pre match, with an announcement Sisu have purchased the stadium?

skybluetony176

Just caught the headlines for BBC Midlands Today and it says the deadline is midnight. So maybe any updates were always only going to happen at the start of business in the morning.

Calista

Fucking I just caught up with all of today's posts. I avoided news all day and read the thread unspoiled like it was match of the day lmao

At least we own the stadium now though. That's why the game is on at CBS tmrw because we make the fucking rules now

Wooohoh
Think your speed-reading has got ahead of itself a bit

rexo87

Turner reporting 2 bids accepted 1 of which is NEC. Not sure how much I believe him though. Also pretty dismissive of Sisu in the article

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

SkyBlueSam01

I have not read any of this thread today as have been at work, are we expecting Joy, Tim and Dave to be linking arms on the pitch tomorrow night pre match, with an announcement Sisu have purchased the stadium?

It would be just their style to turn the announcement into some kind of utterly bizarre ceremony.

I'm thinking the three of them slowly march out with arms linked as Carmina Burana plays over the tannoy. Probably a blood sacrifice of one of the U21s in the centre circle as they sign the contract too.

chiefdave

We've had days of people saying nobody would bid before liquidation as they'd have to sort out the debt and bondholders but now we're talking about multiple bids. So why are people bidding before it's all gone tits up and there's not a huge debt that needs dealing with?

SHUNT31

Turner reporting 2 bids accepted 1 of which is NEC. Not sure how much I believe him though. Also pretty dismissive of Sisu in the article

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

It’s just all round shit journalism.

“Coventry Live understands” means absolutely nothing. He is using what someone on Twitter posted earlier saying they worked there and had been told two bids have gone in.

He knows absolutely fuck all. Shit rag that should be dissolved.

Liquid Gold

We've had days of people saying nobody would bid before liquidation as they'd have to sort out the debt and bondholders but now we're talking about multiple bids. So why are people bidding before it's all gone tits up and there's not a huge debt that needs dealing with?
Looks to me like a pre-pack.

Chuck Richardson something to take it pre-admin and have the administrators offering % in the £ to creditors as only offer.

May see it as less hassle than going through the legal wrangling of the council obtaining ownership then attempting purchase from them.

SHUNT31

NEC Group getting the Arena is the worst of all the current parties, and by some distance.

We would be a tenant with a landlord that doesn’t really give a shit. It would be no different to Wasps.

They would probably scupper the deal with CBS and rename the ground the NEC Arena or something similar. Whilst this is not particularly an issue, there is a clause in the sponsorship deal that the seats remain Sky Blue. That guarantee would be also be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread