Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cityandproud87

giphy.gif

I love Elizabeth Olsen

Great_Expectations

We should be telling the clueless CEO and dumbass owners to fuck off once and for all

Not sure you’ll find many wanting the ‘dumbass’ (aren’t you a bloke in your 50’s?) owners to stay around.

Protesting tomorrow and ruining the atmosphere for what might be our last home game, a game which is pivotal to how our season plays out, would be nonsense.

Get behind the players, a win tomorrow means things on the pitch continue to travel in the right direction.

Grendel

Not sure you’ll find many wanting the ‘dumbass’ (aren’t you a bloke in your 50’s?) owners to stay around.

Protesting tomorrow and ruining the atmosphere for what might be our last home game, a game which is pivotal to how our season plays out, would be nonsense.

Get behind the players, a win tomorrow means things on the pitch continue to travel in the right direction.

I’m not sure what being in my 50’s has to do with anything - just a bizarre post

Macca

Oi. I’m nearly in my 50s and I’m a dumbass

shmmeee

You get very upset when people reply to you with logical answers. Not a question of sucking up to any one just giving reasoned replies

With all due respect you post almost exclusively on here to belittle people who question our owners, which to be honest at a time like this I find a little crass. Our owners (and id guess you as well) could dispel the vast majority of the disquiet and rumour in one fell swoop by simply being honest about what the plans are.

To instead be making fun of fans uncertain about the future of their club seems a little off.

ccfc1234

With all due respect you post almost exclusively on here to belittle people who question our owners, which to be honest at a time like this I find a little crass. Our owners (and id guess you as well) could dispel the vast majority of the disquiet and rumour in one fell swoop by simply being honest about what the plans are.

To instead be making fun of fans uncertain about the future of their club seems a little off.
Are you suggesting negotiations should be held in the public domain? While I would like that to be the case to calm my nerves about this situation but it's rarely the case due to commercial sensitivities.

Philosorapter

Are you suggesting negotiations should be held in the public domain? While I would like that to be the case to calm my nerves about this situation but it's rarely the case due to commercial sensitivities.

Personally, I would bring back Gladiators on live TV for the negotiations. Instant crowd pleaser. The winner gets the stadium, the loser has to listen to Jayne Innes in the council house.

giphy.gif

TomRad85

I have no wish to defend our owners, or anyone other party involved in this saga, but there may be more than one party who would like to get hold of the stadium on the cheapest possible terms. Do you want them all to declare their tactics just so that we know what's going on?
Yes I've no idea what everyone expected to have happened by now or why yesterday was meltdown day.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread