Walsall Sold Out (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you. Nettings ridiculous. But I can understand it in some cases.

Indeed.
leg-avenue-seamless-trellis-net-tights-la-9168.jpg

M&B Stand

COVENTRY TICKET INFORMATION

With Coventry City having sold out of their allocation for Saturdays game, and a number of orders online being placed from the Coventry area in our Home Sections of the ground, we have no other option but to take ticket sales for this game off line in order to monitor supporters purchasing.

We apologise if this has caused any inconvenience to the Walsall supporters, should you wish to purchase tickets please do so by calling the Ticket Office on 01922 651416.

I'm saying nothing ;)

With Coventry City having sold out of their allocation for Saturdays game, and a number of orders online being placed from the Coventry area in our Home Sections of the ground, we have no other option but to take ticket sales for this game off line in order to monitor supporters purchasing.

We apologise if this has caused any inconvenience to the Walsall supporters, should you wish to purchase tickets please do so by calling the Ticket Office on 01922 651416.

I'm saying nothing ;)

Opps.

Unfortunate for the Walsall fc coventry supporters club. Luckily got ours in the home end before this.

Oh well, it could easily have been avoided if they gave us the same allocation as last year.

letsallsingtogether

A bit late me thinks..:)

I'm saying nothing ;)

ollyservetta

is it best to get some pints and food in brum then go on to the bescott ,lots of talk of most places round the ground shut down,gunna be fun on the train to new st with villa being at home ,they get of at new street for drinks aswell ,hope its all well behaved.thers always a fair few villa travelling up from the south

I'm saying nothing ;)

So not only have they lost all the away tickets they would have sold they have lost home supporters too............

Have Walsall been taking business advice from SISU?

Bee Sky Bee

Are Coventry fans unable to read? It's nothing to do with the club, it's the meddling police, after trouble in games last year. Walsall have moved season ticket holders out of their seats many times before, to accommodate away fans, and wouldn't hesitate to do so again, to make a few quid. That's why we make profit.

Bee Sky Bee

is it best to get some pints and food in brum then go on to the bescott ,lots of talk of most places round the ground shut down,gunna be fun on the train to new st with villa being at home ,they get of at new street for drinks aswell ,hope its all well behaved.thers always a fair few villa travelling up from the south

There's very little by the ground at all, and disappointingly the town has gone downhill so there's few places worth bothering with, and you have to go past Bescot station to get there.

If you don't fancy the Saddlers Club, which is very away fan friendly, then as some of you suggest, you're much better stopping off at Birmingham on the way in.

PS. If you fancy The Saddlers Club get there early, as they limit the number of away fans.

CCFC88

There's very little by the ground at all, and disappointingly the town has gone downhill so there's few places worth bothering with, and you have to go past Bescot station to get there.

If you don't fancy the Saddlers Club, which is very away fan friendly, then as some of you suggest, you're much better stopping off at Birmingham on the way in.

PS. If you fancy The Saddlers Club get there early, as they limit the number of away fans.

Do they have BT Sport in there?

shropshirecov

Are Coventry fans unable to read? It's nothing to do with the club, it's the meddling police, after trouble in games last year. Walsall have moved season ticket holders out of their seats many times before, to accommodate away fans, and wouldn't hesitate to do so again, to make a few quid. That's why we make profit.

I doubt it's anything to do with the police. we didn't sell the whole allocation last season so they decided not worth moving season ticket holders this time. Both clubs, on agreeing the allocation this time, have just misjudged it.
I'm sure if people without a ticket really wanna go they'll get in. Just use your loaf.

I doubt it's anything to do with the police. we didn't sell the whole allocation last season so they decided not worth moving season ticket holders this time. Both clubs, on agreeing the allocation this time, have just misjudged it.
I'm sure if people without a ticket really wanna go they'll get in. Just use your loaf.

We didn't sell the full allocation last year as SISU closed our ticket office and we had to drive to Walsall to buy them!

shropshirecov

I'm waiting for Gary to tell us about his "conversations" with the Walsall ticket office as he did with Crewe last year... :D

I tell you what, the difference in attitude between crewe last year and tomorrow is amazing. Walsall seem almost welcoming, whereas crewe nearly went into a meltdown of panic when they thought a few Cov might be sat next to them!!

Swiftlyon

Honestly, it won't be a problem if a few of you are in our end - I'd actually go for the sides rather than behind the goal. Just don't bring your inflatable elephants, don't get too excited if you score, don't sing that Jimmy Hill rowing song and don't be overtly rude about Walsall, our ground, our fans. In other words if you come - get tickets for the quieter/less vociferous parts of the ground (the sides) and enjoy the game in a quiet and considerate way- no problem at all and thank you for the money.

Someone on here said you can get a £6 day trip pass to Walsall.

Can you buy them from the station?

letsallsingtogether

yes for 6 quid you get your return ticket and all buses and trams?

We will be getting the 11.03 change at Brum at the ground for 12.10 club opens at 12.00 happy days.

Yes GinettasStickySofa you can purchase them at the station tomorrow.

LB87ccfc

yes for 6 quid you get your return ticket and all buses and trams?

We will be getting the 11.03 change at Brum at the ground for 12.10 club opens at 12.00 happy days.

Yes that is correct.

All dayer for us tomorrow in birmingham bright and early!

Nothing in walsall now all boarded up/closed down so around birmingham and up to the bescot later on for what is hopefully 3 points!

Bugsy

Bugsy

LoL clearly u know me too well lad :) and i suppose u know your 2 times table :) instead of spouting your shite on a Coventry city forum, you jelouse bint, go on your walsall site and ask for 2 spare tickets for me darling thanks :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread