Waghorn (1 Viewer)

skyblu3sk

Slightly better today but still didn't do enough for me. If O'hare had his chance he would be crucified.

Gint11

I thought Waghorn was poor today. I know he works hard and puts himself into it but he just doesn’t offer enough for me.

Hes the first to go in the Summer for me.

fatso

He's an experienced striker, and as such he should of buried the golden opportunity he had early on, anything else he did after the miss is errelevant really, ...... he had 1 job to do.

SBT

He played alright today, and with hindsight bringing him off was a mistake.

Still, god help us if he’s here next season.

cc84cov

It's terrible the way certain players become scapegoats
Waghorn is a decent player but people get entrenched attitudes which are hard to shift
It's the same at every club who isn't winning every week
Poor signing mate the fans all see that we ain’t silly he’s on good money I imagne a good signing on fee but tbh it’s on robins that signing

no_loyalty

Poor signing mate the fans all see that we ain’t silly he’s on good money I imagne a good signing on fee but tbh it’s on robins that signing

I think most people were ecstatic when we signed him in the summer and TBF he was excellent for the first few months of the season, I think his long injury layoff was probably the reason his form tailed off upon his return to the squad.

better days

That
I think most people were ecstatic when we signed him in the summer and TBF he was excellent for the first few months of the season, I think his long injury layoff was probably the reason his form tailed off upon his return to the squad.
That's when we were flying
Coincidence?

cc84cov

If he wasn’t on £60k/week I’d say keep him, I definitely see a player in there. Problem is, because he’s on £70k/week he’ll be hard to shift. League One sides don’t have £80k/week to spend.
He’s on 10k per goal too mental terms

CCFCSteve

If he wants to play regularly and someone picks him up without us paying up all/majority of his contract then fair enough, otherwise I think he could do a job here as 3rd/4th striker, especially if he can stay fit next season

Would I sign him given the chance again, with the season he’s had with injuries, form etc, probably not, however, he’s here now so we might as well park the bad signing/wages comments, support him and hope next seasons better all round

cc84cov

If he wants to play regularly and someone picks him up without us paying up his all/majority of his contract then fair enough, otherwise I think he could do a job here as 3rd/4th striker, especially if he can stay fit next season

Would I sign him given the chance again, with the season he’s had with injuries, form etc, probably not, however, he’s here now so we might as well park the bad signing/wages comments, support him and hope next seasons better all round
He was shit at derby last season he’s been garbage this year and injuries are now catching him he needs to go and fast but as BD said he wants to leave anyway just needs to take a pay cut from 40k a week

CCFCSteve

He was shit at derby last season he’s been garbage this year and injuries are now catching him he needs to go and fast but as BD said he wants to leave anyway just needs to take a pay cut from 40k a week

My point is, without a time machine it’s irrelevant. I wouldn’t pay up his contract as he can still have a role to play so unless someone comes in for him he’s gonna be here next year. As long as he’s putting in the effort and not a disruptive influence he’ll get my support

tommy hutch legend

My point is, without a time machine it’s irrelevant. I wouldn’t pay up his contract as he can still have a role to play so unless someone comes in for him he’s gonna be here next year. As long as he’s putting in the effort and not a disruptive influence he’ll get my support
sensible post unlike the previous shit 40 grand a week 10 grand a goal childish

Adge

Has to bury that chance today-but not on his own I may add. Unfortunately though, that’s what people will take from his 65-70 minutes.

Paxman II

he was OK todat but after 60 minutes was clearly tired. Not the answer to our issues by any means. Could he re find his touch and get super fit? Well that's up to Mark Robin's, but I would offload him.

pusbccfc

Users who are viewing this thread