Match Thread vs Cardiff (A) 19/09/23 (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

Completely undeserved but I'll take it. Palmer needs to come off, no creativity from the middle either, if Allen is fit I'd be sticking him there. Godden invisible until his goal but that's what he does tbf.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Classic “commentator”s curse innit? You’re welcome everybody.
You were right though, Wright had done more, even when he's slipping around like Bambi he shows for the ball and his pace creates uncertainty in the defence.

Covkid1968#

Need to fecking wake up… no urgency no chasing down no creativity no cutting edge. Yet we have the players to do all of that…

Ccfcisparks

You were right though, Wright had done more, even when he's slipping around like Bambi he shows for the ball and his pace creates uncertainty in the defence.

I actually think if we were creating the front 2 would be fine. The problem is Wright is having to try and do stuff on his own. I'd even be tempted to have Ayari next to Kelly and Sakamoto on if Robins would like 2 upfront still.

TomRad85

I actually think if we were creating the front 2 would be fine. The problem is Wright is having to try and do stuff on his own. I'd even be tempted to have Ayari next to Kelly and Sakamoto on if Robins would like 2 upfront still.
Yeh the midfield aren't helping the strikers at all.

Grendel

Palmer showing his class

Users who are viewing this thread