Match Thread vs Cardiff (A) 19/09/23 (5 Viewers)

Ccfcisparks

We've been dreadful to every single player tonight so far, absolutely dreadful. But you utter cretins who when we concede a goal have to still squeeze a jibe in at Palmer... Give it a fucking rest. It's obsessive, whether it's right or not isn't even the point. Try talking about something else for once.
If he's been crap you don't thinkits appropriate to call it out?

skybluecam

Didn’t watch the Hull match but I’m assuming Ayari was awful? Because otherwise there’s no way he should still be on the bench

Seamus1

Oh well, that will be Sakamoto now binned off by Robins after a mistake, just like Thomas was. Yet there are players who are consistently poor who will get chance after chance after chance…

Covstar

Eccles and Kelly in midfield = Sideways and backward passes. Really REALLY need to invest in a central midfielder in January.

hamertime

Worst I’ve seen is in years. We didn’t deserve the Godden goal either. The problem is Robins has no idea what his best team is as he’s bought so many average players.

Sky Blue Harry H

We're going long to no avail. Get Simms on if we are going to do that. He might also get on the end of a Saka cross.

Marty

About time we delete the spreadsheet for potential new signings, its fucking shite. If we're going to lose at least be entertaining and go for it. This is fucking horrendous.

Pusb1

we've proper Spurs style fucked up 'Bale transfer money' style with our Hamer and Gyok funds haven't we

ccfc922

Decent finish from Godden and a "good" last 10 in the 1st half masking absolutely shite performance.

SkyBlueMatt

Do something Wright, come deep and get on the ball a bit. Was the last time he touched the ball when he made his first pass 10 minutes ago?

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Ashdown

There comes a point where defenders and midfielders start to lose utter confidence in knocking the ball up to their strikers if the useless fecks can’t even hold it up for a few seconds

shmmeee

As it stands I don't think Wright is an improvement on Walker or Baka. Alarmingly poor business. Hope I am proved wrong.

Genuinely looks worse than the pair of them. I really hope Robins doesn’t end his city career with a record of wasting tens of millions the first chance he got. Right now bar MvE and Lats the lot look shocking.

Users who are viewing this thread