Villa-Cov rivalry (1 Viewer)

valiant15

Pride of the midlands,big deal. Go back to chelmsley,small heath or whatever vile hole youve crawled from.

Covstu

i think the chap only popped on to say he was looking forward to playing us again!!!:whistle:

Moff

Indeed.

You Coventrians are a friendly bunch eh:thinking about:

Some of us are (see my earlier post)

Welcome to our forum, and as you can tell a lot of us are sick and tired of SISU, and the financial shenanigans at Coventry.

As i said before, football in the West Midlands isnt at its highest ebb at present. How do you feel about Big Eck?

muners

Who are our midlands rivals then????? Can't even beat friggin treacle town. Shower of shit. I work in brum and actually get sympathy from villa and bluenose fans for being a Cov fan. How sad is that......

Some of us are (see my earlier post)

Welcome to our forum, and as you can tell a lot of us are sick and tired of SISU, and the financial shenanigans at Coventry.

As i said before, football in the West Midlands isnt at its highest ebb at present. How do you feel about Big Eck?

Was totally against his appointment (like all other Villa fans) but he seems to respect the club and sees it as an honour to be given the opportunity to manage us.

Gotta get behind him and see what he can do.

Are Coventry more likely to reach the play-offs or be relegated?

Is 6th place out of reach if you have a good season?

Changeyourface

Every Villa or brum fan I've met is an absoloute c**t who, especially villa, detest Coventy. I even got called a vermin felcher by one the other week, if it wasn't at work I would have punched the prick, they're unbelivabley arrogant. Where as I'm over 15 years old so I don't really see Leicester as a rival, it's just another game in my books.

Every Villa or brum fan I've met is an absoloute c**t who, especially villa, detest Coventy. I even got called a vermin felcher by one the other week, if it wasn't at work I would have punched the prick, they're unbelivabley arrogant. Where as I'm over 15 years old so I don't really see Leicester as a rival, it's just another game in my books.

I have noticed that a lot of Villa fans call Cov fans vermin felchers...

What's that all about?

changing-man

there has always been a rivalry between us and molester city,i remember going to filbert st.in the mid 70s and seeing lots of fighting in the ground,and when we played them here in the 80s and 90s there were often big mobs of fester fans getting off the midland red buses on the ansty/walsgrave road..but it seemed to me that from the 70s -90s villa were the pnly team from the midlands apart from us who were a regular fixture in the top division,whereas brum,wba,wolves etc.were yo-yo clubs who would come up for a season or two and then disappear again(at one point there was even talk of creating a div.1 and a half for lester cos of their continual toing and froing)also the fact that we never won at villa park for a long time just added to the resentment.......i personally saw villa as a bigger,more successful team than us and so alot of my dislike for them was pure jealously whereas fester fans always thought they were better than us and i have never met one who isnt a bitter and twisted little turd with a huge chip on their shoulder

I'm already in Brum.

We do have the internet here you know...

You have made some glaring mistakes in portraying a Scummy Brummie. Firstly you have claimed to have and understand the internet. As Birmingham's residents are stuck in the 1950's along with its architecture this is clearly a lie.
Secondly you seem to understand computers! I call bullsh*t.
The only trolls we get on here send their correspondence in by hand written notes carried by scrawny children screaming like banshees and breaking car wing mirrors so that they can take home the shiney bits and marvel at "reflections".

I would think you must be at worst a Wolverhamptonite as they are a bit brighter than Brummies :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread