Vanessa Paradis (1 Viewer)

Grendel

most people seem very ok with the team and no one seems overly concerned at 1 win in 10

Many reasons cited and no concern at all about potential relegation

Am I the only one to be somewhat concerned?

Grendel

Concerned, yes. Gonna make threads about how bad everything is after losing to an ex premier league team, 0-1, no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One win in 10 to me is a concern and we dumped Fulham last season

We are a shadow of that team

Greggs

Concerned, yes. Gonna make threads about how bad everything is after losing to an ex premier league team, 0-1, no.

to be fair we struggled against a team who lost 3 in 3 a few days ago. Hull scored 3 against us and are they worst team in the league. The list goes on. I'm all for optimism, but i stop at delusion.

Grendel

All hope is being pinned on O'hare scoring 30 goals and saving the day. Hamer coming back for a few weeks before his next holiday should help too.

Or Kasey “can do whatever I want” Palmer not flying to Mars in the next planned rocket launch

Grendel

It’s 4 wins in our last 24 championship games isn’t it?

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

to be fair we struggled against a team who lost 3 in 3 a few days ago. Hull scored 3 against us and are they worst team in the league. The list goes on. I'm all for optimism, but i stop at delusion.

I think there’s cause for concern, but as I said, I didn’t expect us to get anything against Burnley, so I think it’s a bit ridiculous going all doom and gloom now. It’s like Southampton, if they sack their manager after losing 5-0 at city. What did they expect was going to happen? I genuinely believe by the time the World Cup comes around, we’ll be somewhere between 17th-20th and more stable. Of course, there is concern and that might not happen but I don’t think this result says a lot

Grendel

I think there’s cause for concern, but as I said, I didn’t expect us to get anything against Burnley, so I think it’s a bit ridiculous going all doom and gloom now. It’s like Southampton, if they sack their manager after losing 5-0 at city. What did they expect was going to happen? I genuinely believe by the time the World Cup comes around, we’ll be somewhere between 17th-20th and more stable. Of course, there is concern and that might not happen but I don’t think this result says a lot

when would you go doom and gloom?

Greggs

If we continue with this team, we'd be lucky to win 5 all season. We just have to hope and pray that O'Hare's return or/and a big sale in January that leads to a few signings can spark us into some of the form that we showed last season. If things stay the same, we go down.

skyblu3sk

Expected today to be a tough match and it was. Was really worried when they started to play us off the pitch for a period of time as we tired but fresh legs helped. I'm yet to see many teams batter us and that gives me hope we can pull up and start getting some results soon enough.

Greggs

Expected today to be a tough match and it was. Was really worried when they started to play us off the pitch for a period of time as we tired but fresh legs helped. I'm yet to see many teams batter us and that gives me hope we can pull up and start getting some results soon enough.
the commentary on CWR really does paint a picture, doesn't it?

Grendel

It’s hard to put a definitive point on it, I also don’t really see anything particularly constructive in being completely miserable, but as I said, there’s a run up to the World Cup with some very winnable games and I am hopeful we can put a run together

4 wins in 24 is not a concern

skyblu3sk

the commentary on CWR really does paint a picture, doesn't it?

giphy.gif

JulianDarbyFTW

I think we'll go down tbh. 6 points from safety already, and I can't see us getting more than a point out of the next 3 games. Got to hope we kick into gear against Rotherham and Blackpool to have a fighting chance. The start to the season seems to have pretty much ruined 22/23 already.

skyblu3sk

Jesus wept. Can you not read. I have explicitly said “it’s a concern” about four times in those posts.

The Grendal Greggs crew (possibly the same person) have their own narrative. If they don't agree with you they will just keep spouting crap ignoring the point you make. Give it up and move on for your own sake!

Greggs

The Grendal Greggs crew (possibly the same person) have their own narrative. If they don't agree with you they will just keep spouting crap ignoring the point you make. Give it up and move on for your own sake!
i ignore the points you make because they are utterly nonsensical, like the time you asked if we could sing female players.

Greggs

for my own sake.......hahahahahahaha do i need to get the crossbow out?

Grendel

Mate ive ordered a blow up Kasey Doll for your pleasure -use it once and aim on the right direction and it will have more impact that the real thing this season

Sky Blue Harry H

No concerns at all then Harry?

Of course. Think we need to get in excess of 7 points from the next 6 games. If we don't then I'll be more concerned (but too long in the tooth to implode). If we do get 8 points or more and Hamer and O'Hare are back and performing, I'll be relatively happy. What happens in January may be pivotal, as you and others have pointed out.

SlowerThanPlatt

Said we needed 2 wins from the next 4 before today.

All eyes on Huddersfield v Hull tomorrow! Home win and it would look pretty bleak

clint van damme

most people seem very ok with the team and no one seems overly concerned at 1 win in 10

Many reasons cited and no concern at all about potential relegation

Am I the only one to be somewhat concerned?

So are you saying the owners have created a decent environment to produce a winning team and the manager is failing?
Because that contradicts your previous posts.

Users who are viewing this thread