value of win tonight in cash terms (1 Viewer)

Robinshio

5th Round winners £225k
TV Money £150k
Gate Receipts (assume £25 net of vat per ticket for home game) £340k
Other say £85k

so even losing in the QF a minimum of £800k just for winning tonight

and if we draw a Liverpool or Man C at home. I would expect the tickets to be significantly more than £37

Flying Fokker

5th Round winners £225k
TV Money £150k
Other say £85k

and if we draw a Liverpool or Man C at home. I would expect the tickets to be significantly more than £37

Tickets 15 quid.

Kingokings204

We would want a home draw I think. Money wise and we can beat anybody on our day at home. To make it half interesting

money wise it’s another million or so the club haven’t had in previous years. Obviously never being in the quarters in so long

pusbccfc

Skyblue_LDN

If we were to win would be nice to give some of the gate receipts to Maidstone, isn’t that a thing people do or is that just in quarter finals etc?

chiefdave

If we were to win would be nice to give some of the gate receipts to Maidstone, isn’t that a thing people do or is that just in quarter finals etc?
That’s great if you’re a prem club and it’s not really a noticeable amount. Not sure we’re in a position to be giving money away

warwickskyblue

If we win then it’s likely greater than 800k as there would be the TV money plus half of the gate receipts from the quarter finals whatever the outcome. You can also see why this is a huge deal for Maidstone!

steve cooper

I believe when a EFL/premier league team plays a non league team up to including quarter final games, the gate receipts are split 45/55% in favour of the non league team. Maybe someone can confirm?

Last edited:

theferret

They get 45% anyway. Total gate receipts tonight won't be more than an average of £11 per ticket. Take off vat and match costs and each club is only getting around 100K from tonight at most.

Manchester_sky_blue

5th Round winners £225k
TV Money £150k
Other say £85k

Would assume a huge chunk of that gets eaten up by policing/staffing costs etc.

skybluericoh

Do you mean give them gate receipts from the next round? They already get 55% plus TV from this one. We get 45%. Usually the FA get 10% but they let none league have their 10% in this round.

Not NWS

If we were to win would be nice to give some of the gate receipts to Maidstone
Thanks, but we’re not a hard up charity case. We’ve made £1.8 million profits in ten years since building the new ground, plus £750,000 so far from this cup run. An unlikely win tonight would take our winnings well beyond a million.

fatso

5th Round winners £225k
TV Money £150k
Other say £85k

Loosing out on a playoff place due to the fixture congestion and player fatigue and the resulting injuries.

Put a price on that.

We all love a good cup run, but we really don't have the squad to handle it.

napolimp

Wouldn't it be better to get an away draw in the quarters, should we get there, in terms of income? If we get half the gate receipts, would be better to play at Liverpool/Man Utd/Man City surely?

CovInEssex

Wouldn't it be better to get an away draw in the quarters, should we get there, in terms of income? If we get half the gate receipts, would be better to play at Liverpool/Man Utd/Man City surely?

We haven't had a top 6 side at the CBS/Ricoh yet

1708971162068.png

Users who are viewing this thread