Unofficial and 100% ( honest guv) facts about Gus Hamer thread (2 Viewers)

Otis

Gus invented the International Language of Screaming. He now gives copies of the International Language of Screaming dictionary to his opponents before every game, detailing when he is going to hurt them, why he is going to hurt them and which parts of the body he is going to target.

They don't really need the dictionary if the truth be known though, because, it will be every minute of the 90 and because he wants to and it will be any part of the body with moving parts, plus all the ones that don't move too.

Otis

You don't often see South American Dutch men eating crisps.

*I miss a GMK debate.
Fact is, they don't ... Fact! I did see a Ghanaian Danish bloke eating a packet of Skips last week though.

Had to look twice, I was so taken aback.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Gus hamer Is going to score the first goal Tomorrow

Otis

Gus Hamer is going to score every goal every game from now on in and not just for us, but for every other team in the entire Football League as, well.

He will also make sure they look that much more spectacular in the slow motion replays too.

Still shots and zoom ins will confirm he has his eyes closed for every goal and he will do so whilst humming songs from classic Broadway shows.

christonabike

We need a photo of Gus outside Fishy Moore’s with a cone of chips fresh from the baths to be a true legend!
In fact Gus used to own Fishy Moore’s until they turned up.

Users who are viewing this thread