United we signed (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

signed. Sadly I think we will really struggle to get 100,000.

So hope I am wrong.

I have sent it to everyone i know, so both of them !

Kingokings204

Michael, is this epetition posted on all fans forums in the football league?

Im thinking if it is on man utd,arsenal etc fansite then 100k is easier.

MichaelCCFC

Michael, is this epetition posted on all fans forums in the football league?

Im thinking if it is on man utd,arsenal etc fansite then 100k is easier.

FSF and Stand are pushing it, and we've got people contacting fans' groups at a few places. But it's taking on a momentum of its own so it's very much down to everyone to do what they can. If you can get on a few fans' forums for other clubs go for it. It doesn't matter if more than one City fan does the same thing, it'll just give us more bites at the cherry

Kingokings204

FSF and Stand are pushing it, and we've got people contacting fans' groups at a few places. But it's taking on a momentum of its own so it's very much down to everyone to do what they can. If you can get on a few fans' forums for other clubs go for it. It doesn't matter if more than one City fan does the same thing, it'll just give us more bites at the cherry

Done on the saints website fans forum with huge success, now for the other 90 clubs. 100k here we come

Steve B17

Passed 5,000 just now, not bad going in just 4 days, it is up to us to keep promoting this, letting all our contacts know, anyone with Twitter, Facebook etc. put the links on and keep pushing this out there, it is still the most active petition on the website. Your club needs You....

Users who are viewing this thread