Unfunny Comedians (1 Viewer)

Malaka

Is it me or is Michael McIntyre totally unfunny? I don't find Lee Evans even slightly funny or Eddie Izzard for that matter.

CCFC88

Any female "comedienne", apart from the late Mrs Wood, she had her moments

Sarah Milican
Miranda Hart
Dawn French
Joan Rivers
all spring to mind

Agree with McIntyre though

Monners

Russell Howard, Harry Hill, Chubby Brown, Shappi Khorsandi
Oh, and Bernard Manning (a sad loss)

Edit: Yes, also the Mrs Brown nonsense

Otis

Is it me or is Michael McIntyre totally unfunny? I don't find Lee Evans even slightly funny or Eddie Izzard for that matter.

Michael McIntyre is a bit bland for me. Lee Evans is okay, occasionally funny, but Eddie Izzard can be brilliant.

Some of my favourite comedy moments ever (Death Star Canteen and the Computer modem thing especially). Funnily enough, was talking with my daughter about the computer skit this very morning. 'Cannot access the modem? THERE it is!!' ha, ha! Love it so much.

Russell Howard I find unfunny. Also Harry Hill, Victoria Wood and Lennie Henry.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Sarah Milican
Miranda Hart
Dawn French
Joan Rivers
all spring to mind

Can I add Jo brand to the list

Grendel

Caroline Aherne is very funny. Sadly troubled but very talented

Sarah Milican
Miranda Hart
Dawn French
Joan Rivers
all spring to mind

clint van damme

McIntyre is appalling. He's very popular however so we must be in a minority.

Have seen Jo Brand, Eddie Izzard and Harry Hill live and enjoyed all of them.

Captain Dart

David Walliams and Matt Lucas, Ricky Gervais & Stephen Merchant.

And totally agree about Mrs Brown, on a par with Terry & June, utter shite.

NorthernWisdom

Mrs Brown is a horrendous joke of a programme, although fair play, I suppose, to the bloke making a living from it!

Love Eddie Izzard, one of the few modern stand-ups who are worth a go.

If we're talking terrible comedies rather than just comedians, slip in Citizen Khan like a shot!

Liquid Gold

It sometimes feels as though the more famous a stand-up becomes the worse they get, maybe something about playing it safe.

Otis

Yep, full agreement with you there, NW.

Who exactly IS watching Mrs. Brown's Boys? Everyone apparently says how bad it is.

What age is their target audience? Seems to have a very old fashioned feel to it, swearing apart.

Think my parents would like it if it wasn't for the bad language.

Terry Gibson's perm

I like not going out but when that shitty Miranda woman is in it I hate watching it.

Terry Gibson's perm

Yep, full agreement with you there, NW.

Who exactly IS watching Mrs. Brown's Boys? Everyone apparently says how bad it is.

What age is their target audience? Seems to have a very old fashioned feel to it, swearing apart.

Think my parents would like it if it wasn't for the bad language.

We watched it at the start but he should have ended it after about a dozen shows, the swearing gets on my nerves now

CJ_covblaze

We've signed hundreds of them.

Gaz71

Mrs Brown, Lee Evans, Eddie Izzard, Mrs Bucket, Miranda Hart, the host and most of the panel on 8 out of ten cats, lots of American ones I don't know the name of.

dancers lance

Mcintired - dull as dishwater
Miranda - just not funny
Omid Djalili - awful
Milican - why?
Lee Evans - poor man's Norman Wisdom
Katt Williams - Racist
Patrick Kielty - being Irish doesn't automatically make you funny

Otis

It was better with Tim Vine in. The love thing with Lee Mack and Sally Breton didn't work. It was almost impossible to see those two together.

She spent the first few series doing nothing but calling him a lazy, useless, thick Northern layabout and then suddenly they have eyes for each other.

Was much better when he fancied her, but she was pretty much disgusted by him.

Terry Gibson's perm

It was better with Tim Vine in. The love thing with Lee Mack and Sally Breton didn't work. It was almost impossible to see those two together.

She spend the first few series doing nothing but calling him a lazy, useless, think Northern layabout and then suddenly they have eyes for each other.

Was much better when he fancied her, but she was pretty much disgusted by him.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

I agree with that Otis should have kept apart.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Ben Elton,Mrs Browns boys,Lenny Henry,Catherine Tate,Peter Kay,Lee Evans,All not funny.
I could watch Eric Morecombe or Tommy cooper all night though,Geniuses.
Saw Bernard Manning live once and probably the best,Didnt stop laughing all night.

Sky_Blue_Daz

John Bishop
I have a friend who adores a very popular scouser comedian
My friend has duchenne muscular dystrophy (which means he hasn't got long) and bought tickets to see the act in question in Birmingham s few years ago
My friends condition didn't read the script and took over anyway sadly my friend missed the gig, he was really Poorly and spent 6 months in a clinic near Birmingham and couldn't leave the place
My friends sister sent an email to The "gents" management team if he could pop in to say hello as it was literally round the corner from the concert venue
The comedians management team sent an email back saying "their client doesn't really do stuff for charity"
But since then he's done loads fir sports relief and soccer aid
Only my opinion but cameras make a huge difference

Terry Gibson's perm

I have a friend who adores a very popular scouser comedian
My friend has duchenne muscular dystrophy (which means he hasn't got long) and bought tickets to see the act in question in Birmingham s few years ago
My friends condition didn't read the script and took over anyway sadly my friend missed the gig, he was really Poorly and spent 6 months in a clinic near Birmingham and couldn't leave the place
My friends sister sent an email to The "gents" management team if he could pop in to say hello as it was literally round the corner from the concert venue
The comedians management team sent an email back saying "their client doesn't really do stuff for charity"
But since then he's done loads fir sports relief and soccer aid
Only my opinion but cameras make a huge difference

It seems to be that he doesn't do anything for charity that he can't make a gain from shame on him really.

Users who are viewing this thread