UEFA EURO 2024 (1 Viewer)

M&B Stand

Anyone got tickets and flights to Germany booked?

CJ_covblaze

Group stage tickets so far but conditionally guaranteed the rest. Doing the Eurostar there and back on 15th-17th June. Flying home and back out there on 1st-4th. If I end up using that flight on the 4th (meaning we’ve won in the R16) I will probably stay there then until we’re out. Got a hotel booked in Essen from 15th-1st and will probably book it again if we win the group and get through to the quarters. You got any concrete plans?

M&B Stand

Group stage tickets so far but conditionally guaranteed the rest. Doing the Eurostar there and back on 15th-17th June. Flying home and back out there on 1st-4th. If I end up using that flight on the 4th (meaning we’ve won in the R16) I will probably stay there then until we’re out. Got a hotel booked in Essen from 15th-1st and will probably book it again if we win the group and get through to the quarters. You got any concrete plans?
Yes mate.
Flying out 15th to Düsseldorf, staying in duss 4 nights, doing Serbia game, then train to Frankfurt for Denmark game. Back to BHX from there day after.
July 1sr Got early flight to Düsseldorf for poss last 16, finish 1st or 2nd both are doable from there that weekend.

SBT

Went to see this last night - guarantee that half of this forum would have walked out before the interval

IMG_3312.jpeg

SBT

Piqued my interest when I heard about it but not enough to actually go and see it. Any good?
It’s entertaining enough, but too long and tries to cram in too many events and Big Themes, when a character study of Southgate would have been a lot more interesting (Joseph Fiennes is excellent playing him). A few cringe moments as well - not one of James Graham’s best imo. If you’re not a fan of Southgate’s then it would be unbearable.

skyblue1991

Applied for a number of games but never got tickets unfortunately...

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread