U23 v Watford at the Higgs today 1pm (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Doubt it if he isnt going to be renewed.

you’d hope they’d give him some appearance time.

Clearly they won’t be wanting to risk players they are trying to move on so you’d hope they allow him some minutes especially the last home game

WGABSOOS

you’d hope they’d give him some appearance time.

Clearly they won’t be wanting to risk players they are trying to move on so you’d hope they allow him some minutes especially the last home game
Why though? Play those who feature in our plans

Grendel

Why though? Play those who feature in our plans

well then he won’t be playing hamer Mastsen waghorn or o hare - can’t see Tavares starting he’s nowhere near ready

He seems to have had a bit of a raw deal, the fans like him and would I think like to see him in that last game

Grendel

Surely we play our best team until it’s mathematically impossible to reach the play offs?

Which will in all probability be by the next home game

WGABSOOS

well then he won’t be playing hamer Mastsen waghorn or o hare - can’t see Tavares starting he’s nowhere near ready

He seems to have had a bit of a raw deal, the fans like him and would I think like to see him in that last game
He hasn't had a raw deal he just isn't good enough. I agree with not playing maatsen but the others are in our plans whether they get sold or not

Grendel

How's your head G, did you really drink 14 pints?
If so no wonder you were so argumentative ;)

Don’t think I’m argumentative- the beer in the ground is rubbish and even if I’d downed 20 it’s less pints than accounts someone else seems to have on here

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Aidan finnegan has impressed me the most so far. Looks good on the ball and has a bit of bite to him too. Probably too slight at this moment in time for men’s football though

Users who are viewing this thread