U21s v Charlton (1 Viewer)

SeaSeeEffCee

Shows how little Cashman is thought of at the club that Stretton and Obikwu both had goal graphics made but they didn’t bother for him.

TomRad85

Shows how little Cashman is thought of at the club that Stretton and Obikwu both had goal graphics made but they didn’t bother for him.
The U21s looks super light on numbers this year, clearly had a good go at cleaning out the trash. Interested to see what we see as the best route to stocking up again.

shmmeee

The U21s looks super light on numbers this year, clearly had a good go at cleaning out the trash. Interested to see what we see as the best route to stocking up again.

I wouldn’t bother TBH. 18-23 they should either be good enough for the squad, loaned out, or dropped. U18 I’d look at making sure we’ve got a good pipeline coming through.

PVA

Hoping to see some calls for Cashman to be involved in the first team soon on Twitter/the crazy FB groups after that goal today :cool:

CJ_covblaze

Same catastrophic defending on display. Stretton’s goal was excellent. Bidwell and Kelly are worth keeping around for what they do for the younger players alone. Were pretty much co-captaining the side. The experience and knowledge they can pass on to the 18s and 21s is invaluable.

Julie SBA

Cleaning the trash is probably a bit strong. Maybe its the start of changing approach. Only Rus was given an extension. Cashman and Costello are clearly gone when their contacts are up.
New recruitment team with different ideas, brought one young lad with him from St Albans that from what I've heard is not as good as what we led go (Mcgrath, Buroughs and Alibi)
Maybe we are going to move towards a B team?

Ccfcisparks

Same catastrophic defending on display. Stretton’s goal was excellent. Bidwell and Kelly are worth keeping around for what they do for the younger players alone. Were pretty much co-captaining the side. The experience and knowledge they can pass on to the 18s and 21s is invaluable.
And you think Bidwell would be happy with his main role in the squad being baby sitting?

larry_david

Cleaning the trash is probably a bit strong. Maybe its the start of changing approach. Only Rus was given an extension. Cashman and Costello are clearly gone when their contacts are up.
New recruitment team with different ideas, brought one young lad with him from St Albans that from what I've heard is not as good as what we led go (Mcgrath, Buroughs and Alibi)
Maybe we are going to move towards a B team?
Di Trollo no good then?

torchomatic

hearsay is no, but I've not seen him myself.
He's 18 so 1-2 years older than the released boys
Bapaga was way older than that. Not sure how old Harrison Nee is.

It was a good game with a good few people there. Robins was in attendance and I saw Lati and Fadz at one point too.

Stretton was excellent as was Rus and Justin was a handful.

Not surprising once the three first teamers went off the game dynamic changed and Charlton came back into it and nicked a other goal near the end.

Cashman's goal was excellent. He has bags of skill, but can't seem to push on, so I would think he'll be gone next summer.

no_loyalty

Did Dabo play for Charlton U21’s today?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

That's the type of team I want to see us put out - a mix of older pro's not currently getting a game and promising kids. It'll help them learn so much.

CJ_covblaze

And you think Bidwell would be happy with his main role in the squad being baby sitting?
Probably not and I didn’t say that was the case.

Users who are viewing this thread