Match Thread Tuesday v Rotherham Match Thread (2 Viewers)

jordan210

We are not going to be able to run it through them with the amount of people they have behind the ball

pusbccfc

He just refuses to play him as he’s fell out with him - it’s pig headed stupidity - he did it with waghorn and had to concede in the end

One of Robins downfalls. Too stubborn.

Liquid Gold

Maybe Kane has an appearance incentivised contract or something and we don't want to spend the cash.

No logical reason to refuse to play him like this.

CCFCBat

Terrible half I blame Dabo, Palmer, Rose, Wilson, Eccles, the ref, Robins and Sisu

Definite relegation. Robins out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Bit pissed off with this half of I'm honest

i think it’s an entertaining game. They are physical but not bad. Hamer has been on his game and Allen done ok and we’ve moved the ball around ok at times

I feel a bit for Dabo he’s exposed a lot on that side and clearly struggling, palmer will be popular but not ever fit enough

Sheaf seems in decline at the moment

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I sometimes think Robins would put Simon Moore on in defence ahead of Kane.

Seriously why the fuck pick him in the squad if he don’t play him.
I think he'd pick the tea lady ahead of Kane.

*yes I do know Kane came on for a minute of two last game

Sky Blue Pete

i think it’s an entertaining game. They are physical but not bad. Hamer has been on his game and Allen done ok and we’ve moved the ball around ok at times

I feel a bit for Dabo he’s exposed a lot on that side and clearly struggling, palmer will be popular but not ever fit enough

It’s the role isn’t it. Hamer roaming and Allen further forward leaves him to do the donkey work

Evo1883

Agree about sheaf

stupot07

Really poor half. Been second best for large chunks of the game.

Too many players are having poor games, Rotherham are winning all the second balls. Gyokeres by far our best player but is struggling to get away from them as they are doubling up on him.

Palmer completely anonymous for 35 mins, had a nice 5 minute spell with some fancy flicks then gives the ball away abysmally leading to the goal.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

larry_david

Clive says their manager made changes as they were shattered on Saturday. Have to say they started very quick but they look tired now

Problem is they got a goal to hang on to now

ProfessorbyGrace

Ok, we’ve been caught out, stupid mistake, two players down but we’re certainly not out.

Bit of grit and pressing, they’re there for the taking. 2-1 City.

SeaSeeEffCee

We will need to score early in the second half if we want to win this game. They are happy to sit in and crowd us out centrally.

Paxman II

Well this is not going well. we are not cohesive enough at the moment and Rotherham certainly no mugs. We look a little worn around the edges compared to rotherham. Need to pik it up second half and strike early or it will be a long night.

baldy

Twice in that half the Rotherham commentator called the pitch an island for some odd reason

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Well that's not gone to plan has it.

Two injuries meaning we've used two sub slots and conceded a goal on the verge of half time.

Still got O'Hare in the back pocket so hopefully will come out with more purpose second half.

Great_Expectations

Still feel it’s if not when. Aside from the first 20, we’ve looked the superior team - reminiscent of last year. Their goal was a sucker punch and poor from Dabo and Wilson.

We still have COH to come on and impact the game, and even with it we’ll score.

I don’t really rate Kane, he has massive limitations, but even so I’d have put him ahead of Eccles at RWB. Equally this is game where we have more of the ball, so perhaps Eccles will work better in that WB role.

Tommo1993

We’re either *too* patient. Or too impatient in our build up sometimes. Gyokeres being guilty of the latter.

Macca

To be fair the last 3 results have flattered the actual performances so we might not get away with it again. Nevertheless still in a far better place than 10 days ago

Users who are viewing this thread