Trust fundraiser for Myton Hospices (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Hi all

I hope all everyone is as good as they can be given the current situation. The Sky Blue Trust have started a fundraiser supporting Myton Hospices during this critical time. As some of you may be aware they recently had a break in where a van was stolen.

The Trust will match the first £500 donated for this worthy cause. To donate please visit Sky Blue Trust appeal for Myton Hospices. All donations no matter how big or small will be greatly appreciated and where possible please boost your amount with gift aid.

Last edited:

rob9872

How about a competition? It's all for a great cause and the only winner is Myton who really need it at times like this.

We should do a separate appeal through Sky Blues Talk and let MMJ collect our funds and see who can raise the most for them :)

A bit of competition might raise even more. I'll hold my donation until we guage opinion but if nobody here sets it up I'll donate to yours instead.

Well done btw, nice to see something positive from them and for a group largely forgotten in this.

CJ_covblaze

How about a competition? It's all for a great cause and the only winner is Myton who really need it at times like this.

We should do a separate appeal through Sky Blues Talk and let MMJ collect our funds and see who can raise the most for them :)

A bit of competition might raise even more. I'll hold my donation until we guage opinion but if nobody here sets it up I'll donate to yours instead.

Well done btw, nice to see something positive from them and for a group largely forgotten in this.
That’s a great idea. Would love for amounts to come from several directions.

CJ_covblaze

Just seen you can create a team on Just Giving. Could all the groups involved team together once their page is set up to increases the impact?

CJ_covblaze

Just seen this, fair play to you and the trust! I'll look on social media to help push this!

Thanks for doing that. We’re at £390 at the moment so £780 in reality. It’s going well :)

CJ_covblaze

Users who are viewing this thread