Trouble at the game! (1 Viewer)

JAM See

Zero. Why such a low attendance?

slowpoke

The size of that no mans land block between the rival fans is a joke could be cut down by three quarters easily.and then there’s block other side the away fans

pusbccfc

Waiting for an explanation from SAG and WMP. We've not got two fences and fucking hundreds of stewards aimlessly wandering around.

Throwing money away.

PXL_20230514_131048889.jpg

sylus

what the fuk was that today, did Robins tell the players it was a semi final 1st leg playoff final or did he think we still needed a point for playoff's, strange performance, left feeling like we had lost even though we hadn't, we can all but hope for wednesday but i think we all know the outcome.

tommy hutch legend

what the fuk was that today, did Robins tell the players it was a semi final 1st leg playoff final or did he think we still needed a point for playoff's, strange performance, left feeling like we had lost even though we hadn't, we can all but hope for wednesday but i think we all know the outcome.
the fuck was that today was we are still in the tie and we didnt lose

fatso

Yep, A nailed on win. Vik to score and send us to Wembley.

scubasteve

Or stewards standing in the aisle to stop people standing. So everyone has to stand so they can see the match. Top logic

Reactions: vow

Adge

What the hell?! Do you want us to blow our chances in our first Championship play off? Granted it was a bit of a chess match but it’s now a one off 90 minutes on Wednesday night.
Blackburn/Millwall would have loved a 0-0 at home against Boro today…….

Dazmataz

Stewarding was a bit over zealous today. One tried to insist that it was necessary to take the lid off my son's fruit shoot before we were allowed in. He's 5.

mmttww

A disciplined, hard working performance against a team that's been the best in the division since their manager took over in October. That's what the f*ck that was. "We all know the outcome". Negative b*llocks. We've played them three times, haven't lost once. Were better than them first half last week, better than them second half today.

steve101

What was with the 20 or so fans turning up at halftime and sitting on the steps between blocks 19 and 20?! Stewards came over to question it and left them to it.

JAM See

Middlesbro fans. Decent bunch Toby fair.
If we can’t progress to the final I hope they win.
Don't mind Middlesbrough, but the fairy tale final for me is Luton Vs City.

Desperately want Luton to get past Sunlun on Tuesday, and us to progress too.

Whoever gets through is a real rags to riches story.

torchomatic

Notice the new fences by the A444 too. We park off Hen Lane at John Shelton, so we always walk down the A444 on the stadium side, take the shortcut up the grass verge then over the footbridge. They've fenced off the gap now. I have no idea why they inconvenience the home support at this stadium. It is ridiculous.

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Notice the new fences by the A444 too. We park off Hen Lane at John Shelton, so walked down the A444 on the stadium side, take the shortcut up the grass verge then over the footbridge. They've fenced off the gap now. I have no idea why they inconvenience the home support at this stadium. It is ridiculous.

It's outrageous. Military operation.

Did they allow Middlesbrough fans out who didn't go by coach!?

torchomatic

Waiting for an explanation from SAG and WMP. We've not got two fences and fucking hundreds of stewards aimlessly wandering around.

Throwing money away.

The stewards who were standing around directing people to take the only path they could walk on made me laugh. Jesus. Like many I've travelled to loads of away grounds, this season and previous, and we are the absolute worst for OTT segregation both inside and outside the ground. And, who gets inconvenieced the most? The home fans.

Offhegoes

Reasonably happy with that. After 20-25 mins Robins changed things (tactically) and we looked the better team. We’re a stronger team away from home anyway . Looked like both teams played it as a warm up for Wednesday night.

mark82

Had my ticket checked twice by two people stood about 6 feet apart. Made me chuckle. Second guy literally stood watching the first check my ticket.

chiefdave

Notice the new fences by the A444 too. We park off Hen Lane at John Shelton, so we always walk down the A444 on the stadium side, take the shortcut up the grass verge then over the footbridge. They've fenced off the gap now. I have no idea why they inconvenience the home support at this stadium. It is ridiculous.
Was just coming on to post this. Ridiculous, the only people I've ever seen on there are kids playing
It's outrageous. Military operation.

Did they allow Middlesbrough fans out who didn't go by coach!?
I got there earlier than usual expecting chaos, wasn't disappointed. Do they normally close off the whole of sky blue way every time a supporters coach turns up? It was mad. Road closed off, two rows of police and stewards, why are police and stewards needed if their beloved fence works?

To make it even more comical I park on Winding House Lane, a Boro coach had just dropped off there and the two sets of fans were happily mixing and chatting. I'm convinced the way they set everything up like its going to be a war zone just makes things worse

Users who are viewing this thread