Train Tickets for sale (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I haven’t booked mine yet I’d better do it today

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Yup.

Worst of all, I bought 12 tickets from Coventry to London Euston, forgetting that I now live in Kent. 🤦

All Aboard Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

Otis

I do have a Railcard, but some tickets seem to be costing quite a lot for a few posters in here, from what they have been reporting

My ticket was only £11.50 return.

Has no-one else managed to get cheap tickets?

eedyut

I do have a Railcard, but some tickets seem to be costing quite a lot for a few posters in here, from what they have been reporting

My ticket was only £11.50 return.

Has no-one else managed to get cheap tickets?

£30 super saver - can only use certain trains so hopefully the 12:05, getting off at Watford. It was carnage for the League 2 final and they were just having to let anyone on whatever London train came through, to clear the crowd...the queues were insane...hopefully everyone will pile on the earlier ones this time but I'm preparing for more chaos - as long as we get there, I don't care!

Otis

£30 super saver - can only use certain trains so hopefully the 12:05, getting off at Watford. It was carnage for the League 2 final and they were just having to let anyone on whatever London train came through, to clear the crowd...the queues were insane...hopefully everyone will pile on the earlier ones this time but I'm preparing for more chaos - as long as we get there, I don't care!
Yes, I remember the chaos last time.

Coming from Kent, I will avoid all that hopefully..

Users who are viewing this thread