Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
Anyone listening? What a car crash -who is the idiot presenting? What is Nigel actually on for? A top of the table clash and its like a seance, what a joke.

Bennosdancingfeet

Dec 30, 2012
What really pisses me off with this clown Nigel, he's always getting air time. Always on CWR being a complete idiot. You may be a manic depressive mate but try not to bring everyone down with you.

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
The whole tenure is that fans are staying away. We are getting double the attendance we once had in the top flight. This is bullshit. It is so negative.

Disgruntled Sky Blue

Feb 4, 2014
Know what you mean. Just tuned in thinking I was missing out on a really vibrant show and bizarrely all I could think of was comeback Eakin all is forgiven!!

Astute

Aug 2, 2011
Cumbria
The whole tenure is that fans are staying away. We are getting double the attendance we once had in the top flight. This is bullshit. It is so negative.

But how long will it be before someone has a go at the glory supporters?

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
Why do they let nigel on?

[video=youtube;grePdFUosFY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grePdFUosFY[/video]

I've had enough! Get out of my town, get out of my city!

Best $5 ever spent that video is!

D

Deleted member 2477

First time ive listened to him and why doesnt he just go away And support another team as we dont need him

Mcbean

Jul 17, 2015
He's virtually the only one who rings regularly and Juggy of course - he 's got it as one of his favourites on his phone - fortunately he's at a wedding so wont be able to ring in after the game - made a big decision not to go to the Ricoh because of Wasps - phew that's a relief

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Aug 7, 2009
Coventry
I caught a snippet, glad I didn't have to endure the whole thing! Shame the snippet I caught was Nigel! From Festival Island. Didn't even know what was a place. And then he went on to say he doesn't go as he doesn't agree that Wasps should be here. Is that the fault of the football club? And he didn't agree with the move to Northampton. Are we still there? I'm glad 'fans' like him don't go anymore!

covhead1

Apr 1, 2012
I quite like him, he lends the show a certain perspective.

letsallsingtogether

Jun 30, 2012
coventry
Well if you all hate him so much and hate that he gets on the radio, Phone up yourselves you miserable bastards.........

skybluenewman

Aug 22, 2012
First time ive heard this guy and ive got to say I dont mind him at all!! Like a previous post said, if you dont like what he says, A. Dont listen B. Call up yourselves if you have something better to say.

hill83

Sep 15, 2008
Coventry
'The balls' to ring up a radio station. What a hero.

mechaishida

Nov 2, 2015
This Nigel isn't exactly talking sense, is he? Not the most logical, pragmatic soul is he?

So pardon me if I burst his mumbling, negative bubble and tell him to shut his dribbling fucking trap. ''Ooh Mowbray might leave in January, money talks blah bleh'' jesus...

That's not perspective, that's just a whinging arse.

mechaishida

Nov 2, 2015
Everyone knows what sort of fan he is and what to expect from him by now

To be honest, I'm out of the loop with CWR, since I live in Wales - that's the first I've heard from him. That fucking idiot needs a quiet word with himself in his train-set filled attic.

Bob Latchford

Oct 6, 2013
Just because his views are in the minority , doesn't mean he won't be proved correct come the end of the season .

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
Just because his views are in the minority , doesn't mean he won't be proved correct come the end of the season .

That means you actually comprehend what he is saying. He makes no sense and makes more contradictions than Italia on a good day. He is an imbecile

Bob Latchford

Oct 6, 2013
That means you actually comprehend what he is saying. He makes no sense and makes more contradictions than Italia on a good day. He is an imbecile

You're correct , I do comprehend him.as he phone's in and, erm , you don't ! Imbecile ? I've seen plenty on here aim that at yourself .

Sky Blue Harry H

Feb 9, 2011
warwick
Reading between the lines, Nigel just sounds as though he hasn't got a lot going on (up top/in his life - who knows?) Just sounds like he wants to ring up for a chat - just doesn't have much to say.:(

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
You're correct , I do comprehend him.as he phone's in and, erm , you don't ! Imbecile ? I've seen plenty on here aim that at yourself .

That is an outrage. I am going on hunger strike -- CET -- interview?

covhead1

Apr 1, 2012
Wow, like Nigel or not he certainly grabs a lot of people's attention haha.
Fair play to him

christonabike

Mar 23, 2011
Coventry
Lets put nasal Nigel in order. He drinks down the Festival pub and rang CWR and cried over the phone what was happening to his beloved team. Sisu were killing "my" club and when lose its so terrible what they have done to "my" club. Hunger strike was next as he wanted the newspapers to see him as a fat Bobby Sands.
Then after a fans meeting with Fisher etc he was the new man to support what they were trying to do. A fans meeting with fisher etc at the Festival pub and no c**t turned up (this was the twat who said they were the devil but changed his mind) now he is Mr skyblue.:p
I would rather listen to Eakin shout louder when an opponent shoots than that twat.
Enough said.;)

Users who are viewing this thread