Tommy Hutchison (1 Viewer)

Irish Sky Blue

I posted this thread a couple of days ago. I did so under a new pseudonym, MrMagic as I wanted to keep responses to this separate to my normal alter ego on here. The thread disappeared and although I have no message to tell me so, I am assuming that you can only have one username.

Anyway, here goes again. I am writing a book about Hutch which will hopefully be out this year. I am hoping to have a section at the back of the book with memories of fans from all of his teams.
My son has put a similar message on various facebook sites and we have had a lot of lovely responses. Not surprisingly, Hutch is a popular guy.
I have put similar messages on the forums of all his teams (except Burnley, I have had no response from my request to join their forum). I have put an email address for responses on each forum
but most people have simply reponded with a post to the original thread.
If you have any personal memories of Hutch or of games that he played please either post below or email.
Apologies if I bump the thread occasionally to give as many people as possible a chance to respond.
Thanks in advance
The email address is;

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread