Tom O'Connor Wrexham (1 Viewer)

mark82

Potential record season ticket sales, massive price hikes, extra income from playoffs

And we’re supposedly interested in someone who was playing in the conference last season? Jesus wept….

We need to fill out a squad. Don't know enough about him to know if he is good or not but I'm sure we aren't just picking random players (if we do sign them). They'll be scouted and deemed good enough. Lots of examples of players who have come from non-league and done well at this level and above.

Flying Fokker

We need to fill out a squad. Don't know enough about him to know if he is good or not but I'm sure we aren't just picking random players (if we do sign them). They'll be scouted and deemed good enough. Lots of examples of players who have come from non-league and done well at this level and above.
Looking at Kyle McFadzean’s career, you are absolutely right. His brother (Callum) is 29 and hasn’t blossomed yet! ….who’d bet against it?

mmttww

Potential record season ticket sales, massive price hikes, extra income from playoffs

And we’re supposedly interested in someone who was playing in the conference last season? Jesus wept….
or to put it another way, you're getting in a flap over a story that looks like it was written by an agent.

and we've already signed a proven Championship player who'll be on v. decent wages. Just a thought.

GIMOC

Still waiting for you to tell us your realistic wishlist. So far you just moan at everyone who is linked.
We should have some realistic targets considering the money generated from the playoff run, decent season ticket sales and the wages off loaded from the deadwood.

TomRad85

We should have some realistic targets considering the money generated from the playoff run, decent season ticket sales and the wages off loaded from the deadwood.
Heard any whispers?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Tbf no idea if there's anything in this rumour but we definitely need a bigger squad as well as first 11 quality, so if he's been identified as being adequate enough for the wider squad then good luck to him. Some decent players to be found in non league.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Blind-Faith

Still waiting for you to tell us your realistic wishlist. So far you just moan at everyone who is linked.

The signing of Da Silva was a great start. Also linked to Kalas from Bristol, proven championship player in a position where we require additions. Also mentioned I’d be quite happy to have Panzo back.

So me moaning about every player we are linked to is very wide of the mark.

But please forgive me in questioning why with all the extra income we should be getting, we are being linked with someone who was playing 3 leagues below us last season.

We need strength in depth, that was our downfall last season, not just bodies to make the numbers up. I’d rather give the likes of Burroughs/ Howley more game time and progress some of our own than buying dross from the conference

Users who are viewing this thread