To the fan who threw the bottle at the steward in the bar yesterday (1 Viewer)

vincy

I was standing outside waiting to get in to return to my drink, and luckily I ducked as the bottle you threw flew over the steward, other fans, and my head. Hit the wall outside the bar. TBH I think the trajectory was too high and would have missed us anyway but even though, it was full of liquid, and quite heavy so could have caused an injury to us standing outside.

I don't know what happened in the bar to set this off, so apologies if anything bad happened to you, but please bear in mind innocent parties could have been injured as a result of your actions.

Just a thought. Didn't ruin a good day out and first win for me, but if I caught your bottle of Carlsberg smack in the chops, would have been a different story

Suppose I missed a trick. I couldn't get in the bar to retrieve my drink, and some kind fellow threw one out to me and I didn't grab it.:facepalm:

Apologies, if already been covered.

Sky Blue Harry H

good hit on Mr Barton though.......:laugh:

Naughty (but nice !) I thought the Burnley mascot got sent off as well (or did I dream that?) Didn't notice it on FL show (unless I was getting a cuppa at the time!)

dancers lance

Naughty (but nice !) I thought the Burnley mascot got sent off as well (or did I dream that?) Didn't notice it on FL show (unless I was getting a cuppa at the time!)
He offered a pair of glasses to the assistant ref and got sent off!

Users who are viewing this thread