Tipped to Win vs Orient (1 Viewer)

blend

From Betting Zone at Sporting Life.

Coventry to beat Leyton Orient, League 1
Leyton Orient still remain without a home win all season after losing 2-0 against Preston in midweek. The O's have failed to build on last season's journey to the Sky Bet League 1 play-off final and spirits are not high ahead of Coventry's trip to London on Saturday. The Sky Blues also haven't got going this term but the 3-2 victory over Peterborough last weekend gave us a glimpse of what they are capable of. Coventry should be backed at a decent price.

http://www.sportinglife.com/bettingzone/football/67/9540035/call-for-coventry-and-crewe

Astute

Have got us at 13/5 to win. Madine to score and us to win at a canter :wave:

skybluelee

It's amazing how much stronger we look on paper now we have the physicality and quality of Nouble, Johnson, Martin and Madine in the side.

13/5 seems long given the troubles Orient are having.

City to win and Reda to score at any time. You heard it here first.

tom88

Last week I had Peterborough half time/ cov full time at 30/1. Done the same again this weekend but got 35/1

coop

We are the best in the game at improving other teams shit statistics hadn't crewe not won at home all season till we turned up.

Godiva

we havent won away!

Yes - and being without away wins is why we sit so close to the bottom four.
We have to start winning away and with Nouble and Johnson back against a team with a poor home record and with a couple of players out, this is the golden opportunity. I will put £10 on 4-1 to us.

stupot07

Their home form is baffling, they have a decent squad on paper.

Glad Henderson's suspended he usually scored against us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Astute

Last week I had Peterborough half time/ cov full time at 30/1. Done the same again this weekend but got 35/1

One problem Tom. We are not playing Peterborough again this week :D

Got 33/1 last week and 33/1 again this week.

Gazolba

Madine will score but I'm going for a draw 2-2.

mrtrench

6-0 to Orient. Three own goals by Martin and three own goals from Clarke.

malkitccfc

Last time I bet on us to win was last year at home to Tranmere. We lost 5-1. Playing it safe with both teams to score tomorrow!

James Smith

Might put a bet on if I can get to a bookies before work.

skybluetony176

Good chance of a win I would say. If we can carry on in the same vain we finished the last game with could be an enjoyable day :)

Chez78

Had us down to get stuffed last week and based on the result and because I'm a superstitious football fan I'm saying the same again this week.

3-0 Orient, come on the city!!!

Astute

Have got us at 13/5 to win. Madine to score and us to win at a canter :wave:

Just hedged my bets.

Got 40@ 13/5 us win and fiver@ 25/1 us winning and lose. Taken 5/2 25 quid on draw. 75 quid on altogether and lowest win is draw 87.50. Over 140 back if we win n 130 of we lose.

Astute

Took the bookies to the cleaners today.

£2.50 up :D

Astute

Sounds a bit confusing Astute ..... did you actually win anything ? after you 10 extra you put on maybe 2.50 ?

Before the game had £40 win and a fiver each on one team winning half time and losing as I always do. Our late equaliser made them all losers. So £50 down.

Inplay went £25 @ 5/2 draw to cover bets as was on a winner whoever won. This paid £87.50 and put a tenner on us@4/1 when they equalised. So £85 on and £87.50 back, but biggest liability was £50 until half time. Then I was guaranteed a win once I put the draw bet on.

If they would have won I would have been £45 up. If we had won I would have been just over £100 up.

J

Jack Griffin

Scunny's win at 'high flying Peterborough' puts last weeks great victory into some perspective.

They won again today, Robins arrival has seemingly invigorated them.

Otherwise, I think I'm right in saying all the other bottom 6 teams have really poor form over last 6 games (6 pts or less), except Scunny.

Users who are viewing this thread