Time for SP to go.. (2 Viewers)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Half the posters on here agree with him they keep telling me that these players are better then last year and then proceed to explain it in bullshit.

they proceed with Bakers On too much money overrated... but wonder if any of our midfielders will get his goals or assists this year

Coulibaly people ranted and raved about him. FFS he is 26 and has scored less goals in his whole career then Baker got last season....

We're not better, the only position you can argue we've strengthened is centre back. Everywhere else is weaker.

And Baker was overrated by a lot and was overpaid, can't argue with you that he's better than the rubbish midfield we've seen this season, although is it player ability or the system that are making our midfield look rubbish? I'm not sure

letsallsingtogether

I rate jim obrien highly , think hes an absolute workhorse

Same as Baker but if we had them both in midfield we would have had a half decent midfield.

As for the system if it isn't broke don't fix it trouble is with all the players going out and Presley knowing he was unable to replace them like for like he had no choice IMO

letsallsingtogether

But we have the best budget in the League???

A Creame egg and half a box of broken biscuits.
I do think we're better apart from two key areas: Up front and in goal.

Unfortunately, losing those two are a killer blow. We seem to have nothing up front when I've seen us and a poor goalie spreads uncertainty throughout the team.

If Nouble really has decided he's had enough of us and McQuoid and Alsop go back in January we could be in real trouble. I'm none too confident in Pressley's ability to pick up a striker or there being a decent quality keeper that we can afford.

Gazolba

Better than last season? If we had a 10 point deduction this season, we'd be sitting at the very bottom of the table on 3 points, four points adrift of the next to bottom club.

The Philosopher

As said before, cannot see any positives nor hope. Outplayed week after week by teams with similar budgets and resources. Football not even entertaining. Sorry SP, it's time to do the decent thing.

skybluebeduff

Just not sure what it gains. Sure, we'll get a short term bump, but until everything about the club's sorted out properly, we'll always be trying to run uphill.

(or walk in a leisurely way uphuill with this team)

We can gain a better minded and tactically better manager, SP is seriously showing signs of struggle with his own tactics, and squad making in fact.

Come on tobe , fair to Elvis .... Nobody will do anything at this club with this shower in charge ! Thing is he is damaging his own career stopping here , he will never get chance to prove himself !

The Philosopher

Come on tobe , fair to Elvis .... Nobody will do anything at this club with this shower in charge ! Thing is he is damaging his own career stopping here , he will never get chance to prove himself !
I think Waggot does give good support to be fair and even though SISU are lunatics they cannot be held responsible for the tactics on the pitch.

ccfclinney

Simply got to go now! He won't change 3-5-2 which clearly isn't working. Why did he insist on changing the formation when 4-4-2 worked for the majority of last season. Absolute crazy signings have been poor apart from Johnson and obrien. This needs to change or we are relegated

Del Boy 82

We're so poor!!! Need to get rid of allsop ASAP!!! An if pressley persists in playing him then he has lost the plot completely. 3 at the back needs ditching fast

RoboCCFC90

No.. #Pressley2Stay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoboCCFC90

How bad was it? Majority of fans losing it with Pressley?

No fan booed and there was no discontent as such, fans sang still even when 4-1 down, obviously we are all disappointed with what we saw, there is no doubt that the result/performance was not good enough, but i am looking at the system we are playing and it's constantly going against us, if anything is to change it has to be that, we looked a team short on confidence and Oldham looked as if they were riding the wave..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FRY-CCFC

Yeah go to to, Kevin Wilkin in for me a gamble but he couldn't do any worse than Pressley.

Wilkin? Really? I mentioned to my nuneaton supporting mate that someone had suggested him to take over and he just laughed. No where near good enough.

ccfc1234

Changing manager will have no effect whatsoever. As long as SISU are here the problems will remain.

Would agree with you if Tim Fisher was in goal and Joy played up front. But they did not sign Tudgay and McQuiod and Alsop did they?
Those wages on better players would see us in a far better place.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Neil Redfearn
Billy Mckinlay
Gareth Ainsworth
John Still
Gary Rowett
Paul Tisdale
Chris Wilder
Tony Mowbray

Just throwing some realistic names out there

If we want some more interesting names
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
Di Canio

SkyblueBazza

Maybe a timely reminder about the all-be-it diplomatic manner in which SP supported us fans in our KCIC campaign is in order?

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread