Tim Fisher (1 Viewer)

Tonylinc

I understand that he will be on the Shane O'Conner show tomorrow morning. Can somebody please post a link. Can't wait to hear what sort of spin he puts on Sunday's attendance figure.

Tonylinc

It will probably be a pre-record at some secret location. I gather he saw the need to have minders look after him today at the game.

theferret

Paid for by whom?

Why does it matter? SISU paid for them I suspect, just like they pay for everything else. They have close to zero income at the moment in case you haven't noticed. I'm sure when you are hemorrhaging millions some personal protection for the chief exec is hardly going to worry you too much.

AJB1983

He's got a nerve shaking fans hands. To be honest those who shook his hand need their heads looking at.
What did they say to him? "We'll done tim, you've got us on the right path and in the right direction"....ffs

covkid69

He's got a nerve shaking fans hands. To be honest those who shook his hand need their heads looking at.
What did they say to him? "We'll done tim, you've got us on the right path and in the right direction"....ffs

fans actually shook his hands...i'd have shook the fat twat by his scrawny throat :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

elephanttears

To be fair they need their seedy hands chopping off.

cloughie

unbelievable beyond any normal persons comprehension,

absolute fools if this doesn't prove that i don't know what does

RFC

The attendance figure was only low because you can't buy on-line due to 'technical difficulties' (website waiting for 'speed' update) but if the team perform as they did today, every game will be a sell-out IMHO. PUSB!!!!!!!!!

CarpyCov84

the attendance figure was only low because you can't buy on-line due to 'technical difficulties' (website waiting for 'speed' update) but if the team perform as they did today, every game will be a sell-out imho. Pusb!!!!!!!!!

100% rubbish !!!!

bigfatronssba

Anyone city fan that shook his hand seriously needs to reconsider their judgement of right and wrong.

Sbsam

The attendance figure was only low because you can't buy on-line due to 'technical difficulties' (website waiting for 'speed' update) but if the team perform as they did today, every game will be a sell-out IMHO. PUSB!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha idiot!

bigfatronssba

Face facts, today was a disaster for Fisher and sisu. Today was about as bigger crowd as we will get all season. Its looking like no more than 1500 city fans will attend this season.

simple_simon

Probably the ones he gave free tickets to

ccfcway

Face facts, today was a disaster for Fisher and sisu. Today was about as bigger crowd as we will get all season. Its looking like no more than 1500 city fans will attend this season.

OR, it was great for the "Warwickshire Sky Blues" franchaise. A thrilling 5-4 victory and coming to a speedway track near you soon

Studio is Priory Place, Coventry, doubt he would be man enough to turn up in Coventry so it will probably be a telephone interview.

James Smith

It will probably be a pre-record at some secret location. I gather he saw the need to have minders look after him today at the game.

Aah Hired Goons!

James Smith

Is this what's known as a PR pre-emptive strike? Get the excuses in early etc?

christonabike

I might not like the bloke but to threaten him is moronic and shows what an idiot the person is. FFS can someone grow up.:facepalm:

James Smith

I might not like the bloke but to threaten him is moronic and shows what an idiot the person is. FFS can someone grow up.:facepalm:

I agree with that and he obviously feels threatened already if they have to pay for hired goons to go round with him. The message is clearly getting through to him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread