Tim Fisher (1 Viewer)

Dbell10

Did anyone else see him walking his dog around the Ricoh before the game on Tuesday?

wingy

:facepalm:Whats she look like? And that my friends is No 5000,wish it could have been more meaningful.:whistle::p

ggrady

Saw him before the mk dons game was waiting for my bus and he called a taxi for two other women. Seemed a nice enough bloke

SkyBlueRabb5

Just sat next to Fisher & Waggott in a pub in London after the spurs match tonight! Well prepped for answering predictable questions & Waggott seemed a nice enough fella

cloughie

Just sat next to Fisher & Waggott in a pub in London after the spurs match tonight! Well prepped for answering predictable questions & Waggott seemed a nice enough fella

As said well prepped even Gaddaffi seemed nice enough;)

SkyBlueRabb5

Not really. Nice enough to chat to. Sat with them for best part of an hour but like I said Fisher was well rehearsed with his answers - "we'll be ok/it'll not come to that" & was pretty keen to dismiss the whole idea of us moving to other grounds as mere publicity stunts! Waggott was a little more keen to talk about players & MR! We all agreed that the DMC deal was frustrating & a little odd on Forests behalf!

As I left I asked them to take care of our club so I think they will turn things around now!! :)

dongonzalos

Not really. Nice enough to chat to. Sat with them for best part of an hour but like I said Fisher was well rehearsed with his answers - "we'll be ok/it'll not come to that" & was pretty keen to dismiss the whole idea of us moving to other grounds as mere publicity stunts! Waggott was a little more keen to talk about players & MR! We all agreed that the DMC deal was frustrating & a little odd on Forests behalf!

As I left I asked them to take care of our club so I think they will turn things around now!! :)

What a bizarre post

Sky Blues

Sat with them for best part of an hour but like I said Fisher was well rehearsed with his answers - "we'll be ok/it'll not come to that" & was pretty keen to dismiss the whole idea of us moving to other grounds as mere publicity stunts!

Given the blatant transparency of the bluff, I'm left wondering why they bothered. What did it achieve?

SkyBlueRabb5

I'll not pretend to understand the in/outs of the situation as well as some on here but they said that Hinckley approached them but the offer was dismissed straight away. I'm guessing the publicity surrounding it was either not initially generated by Fisher & co or it is intended to be provocative...? Like I said I'm probably not as up to speed on this as others so I may be way off the mark, in which case please excuse my ignorance!!

theferret

Blimey my sides are splitting.

That'll be your ego trying to get out.

Serious question though, you state that Fisher is a 'self-interested twat', and I guess you must know somebody pretty well to say that, so just interested to know what you know, that´s all.

Users who are viewing this thread