Tim Fisher rang me last night (1 Viewer)

Danny

Following on from the fans survey that got sent out yesterday, I filled it out but also just sent an email back to Dan Walker with some thoughts. Last night I was at home and my phone rang and it was Tim Fisher and he wants to meet me one on one. If any of you want to send me some questions and I will ask and try get as many answers as possible.

Did anybody else get a phone call?

RoboCCFC90

Following on from the fans survey that got sent out yesterday, I filled it out but also just sent an email back to Dan Walker with some thoughts. Last night I was at home and my phone rang and it was Tim Fisher and he wants to meet me one on one. If any of you want to send me some questions and I will ask and try get as many answers as possible.

I have just one question you can ask.

Tim when will you leave quietly and accept that your not wanted at CCFC?

Thanks bud.

Moff

Ask him a football related question first to break the ice, something like,

"Has he scored in Joys box" or somthing similar.

Noggin

Simple maths shows us all that paying 400k rent at the ricoh is massivly massivly better financially than moving out of the city and getting 5k or less supporters. So why are you doing this? if you want to build your own stadium to get the revenues etc thats fine but you should be staying where you are untill thats ready. Otherwise you are going to have much less money for the ffp calculations which likely means relegation, you are going to lose thousands of fans perhaps forever and it quite simply moving is going to cost you much more in lost income than staying after taking rental costs into account. please explain how moving is better for the club financially and explain your assumptions that make it so.

How no one has said this too him boggles my mind and says alot about the quality of our newspaper and radio reporters.

RoboCCFC90

Ask him a football related question first to break the ice, something like,

"Has he scored in Joys box" or somthing similar.

No he was caught offside ;)

ajsccfc

Stand him up. If he calls you back complaining that you had an agreement to meet up, enjoy the moment.

dongonzalos

1) have you obtained planning permission for a new stadium if so where

2) I assume you have a detailed business case including the costings of a new stadium. How much does it cost. How much will you pay out up front so the fans have confidence you are coming back? Where is the money for this coming from?

Regarding the above two points I take it both of these points are in place as there is no way you could possibly risk moving CCFC out of Coventry without doing so.

If the above two points are not in place I can only assume you are hoping ACL/Council ask you to come back on your terms. Or you break ACL then bid for it and come back that way.

3) if that is the case and the Council and ACL find an alternative use for the Ricoh. At that point will I be correct in assuming that you will close down CCFC ending our football club once and for all?

dongonzalos

What did you answer Danny when you sent your reply regarding the loaded question.
Also the question what could be done to get you to change your mind?
If you don't mind me asking?

Also welcome on here. You don't post to often do you?

Bassman

How was the £60m debt mentioned by the administrator made up?
A £1.2m per year bill for the rent over 5 years (although they haven't paid 1 year of it!) is £6m. What was the other £54m made up of? Not really seen it on the pitch.
Given the above, how does getting relatively low F&B revenues help?
SISU are claiming the councils loan of £14m to ACL is illegal in its support of a private company. This leads to two questions. First, does he acknowledge that without the councils initial involvement there would be no stadium, and that their protection of their investment is justifiable. Secondly, given the EU investigations into public sector support of football clubs, SISU would need to pay a fair commercial rate for either the rent of the stadium, or purchase of the rights for it's miscellaneous revenue streams?
Why did Mr Fisher state at the fans forum at the Standard club last autumn that we were debt free and ha agreed to buy half of the arena?
Does he think fans are idiots?
Finally, SISU and Mr Fisher have shown gross ineptitude in running this club over the last five years. What makes them think they can do any better now?

NorthernWisdom

1) have you obtained planning permission for a new stadium if so where

2) I assume you have a detailed business case including the costings of a new stadium. How much does it cost. How much will you pay out up front so the fans have confidence you are coming back? Where is the money for this coming from?

Regarding the above two points I take it both of these points are in place as there is no way you could possibly risk moving CCFC out of Coventry without doing so.

If the above two points are not in place I can only assume you are hoping ACL/Council ask you to come back on your terms. Or you break ACL then bid for it and come back that way.

3) if that is the case and the Council and ACL find an alternative use for the Ricoh. At that point will I be correct in assuming that you will close down CCFC ending our football club once and for all?

These are indeed the questions that need to be asked.

Forget the debt, forget administration, that's what we need to know to know if there is a future.

cloughie

What answers did you write?

Danny

What did you answer Danny when you sent your reply regarding the loaded question.
Also the question what could be done to get you to change your mind?
If you don't mind me asking?

Also welcome on here. You don't post to often do you?

I answered that I would not attend
When they asked why I would not, I said because they are not trying to find an alternative within the city, if you take Coventry City out of the Coventry then it no longer is Coventry (if that makes sense) if you were to do this then I think you are a disgrace but i would also think the football league are an even bigger disgrace for allowing you to move from the city.

In regards to what could change my mind I simply answered with "nothing"

I have been a member on here for a couple of years, whilst I was at uni studying Journalism I used to do blog posts on the city and post them up on here and got some real good feedback, I view the forum every day but just for some reason i do not post so much anymore.

What did you answer Don if you do not mind me asking?

torchomatic

Danny

What answers did you write?

I filled out the survey but I just sent an email to Dan Walker on how I felt basically I will copy and paste it below so you can take a look, I apologise for anybody grammar but I just found myself getting angry.

Hi Dan

I will fill out your survey for you as it is nice to know that you want to open up conversation with the fans and improve communication, that is until Sisu then decide that they do not care what we think once again.

You are right on the point about Carl Baker being in exceptional form for the us this season and so has Cyrus Christie, which begs the question how much are Sisu planning on selling them for this summer as they finally look to finish our club off once and for all? Or is it going to be another classic case of keeping Baker then not offer him a new contract so that we lose our best player on a free transfer like we did with: Westwood, King, Gunnarrson.

David McGoldrick was a pleasure to watch and he turned our season upside down, probably one of the best impact players I have seen at the city since I started going 16 years ago. McGoldrick owed us nothing when he left the club but how did we repay the great service he gave the club in the short space of time he was with us? By not nominating him for a single players award at the end of the season, when lets be honest he probably would have cleaned up.

Once again I would like to thank Sisu for not acting and putting their hands into their pockets once again by not attempting to sign him.

When I look back over the season it has been unbelievable, as a league 1 club and a fan of a league 1 club I certainly did not expect to go to the Emirates and White Hart Lane this season thanks to the efforts of the lads and the guidance of Mark Robins. The away wins and the travelling support has been nothing short of amazing.

The worst part of the season was seeing two potential trips to Wembley being taken away from us in the space of a week.

Me and my dad who also comes to the games with me, made an agreement and as silly as it sounds we are going to stick to it. The agreement was: When the new wembley first opened we said we would not go until the city made their first appearance their.

On that note I would just like to thank Sisu for single handedly ruining our campaign and chance of getting into the playoffs by putting us into administration.

I love my club but I genuinely hate Sisu and I really do mean that as I have nothing but pure contempt for them. If you could forward this on to them Dan it would be much appreciated thats if you even know who they are. But if you do then please let them know how much I despise them.

I will now fill out the supporter survey for you Dan.

Great name by the way

Kind Regards

Danny Jones.

Skyblueweeman

Whatever happens, do not, and I repeat DO NOT shake hands at the end of the meeting.

Can cause confusion in the long term.....

WM

skybluebeduff

Surely he hasn't just contacted one single fan? No offence to the OP but are you sure he never contacted you about wife swap? or something sexual? :D One fan to voice all the fans :thinking about:

Danny

Surely he hasn't just contacted one single fan? No offence to the OP but are you sure he never contacted you about wife swap? or something sexual? :D One fan to voice all the fans :thinking about:

I do not have a wife, I'm 22 thats the last thing I need.

That is what I thought as well with regards to him contacting me, I thought he was going to be ringing others as well

Users who are viewing this thread