Tim Fisher Bingo! (1 Viewer)

armybike

Seeing as Tim Fisher has resurfaced recently, I thought this may come in handy! ;)

And in the interest of balance here's mine :)

Grendel

Nope hasn't done any interviews. Odd why the telegraph printed an article implying he had.

Why I wonder.

Nick

Administrator
Nope hasn't done any interviews. Odd why the telegraph printed an article implying he had.

Why I wonder.
It's weird it's being made out he's doing interviews and stuff like that and that he's reared his head.

armybike

It's weird it's being made out he's doing interviews and stuff like that and that he's reared his head.

Honestly Nick, stop trying to add something to my posts that isn't being said, lighten up a little!

SkyBlueZack

You
Honestly Nick, stop trying to add something to my posts that isn't being said, lighten up a little!

You said he had resurfaced. Is that not insinuating that he is in the public eye? Rather than attending an scg meeting which he does from time to time? Still mention fisher and the pitch forks are out. Distracts from more important matters don't it.

armybike

I didn't say your thread, just in general

*Well you definitely meant MY thread, I know you did, it's clear for all to see!

*Disclaimer: This is another poor attempt at humour.

armybike

You

You said he had resurfaced. Is that not insinuating that he is in the public eye? Rather than attending an scg meeting which he does from time to time? Still mention fisher and the pitch forks are out. Distracts from more important matters don't it.

TF is leading the stadium situation and therefore as this is back in the mix he's name has resurfaced.

This isn't an attempt to distract from the matters at hand, it's a daft attempt to inject a little bit of 'humour' into proceedings.

Please don't read anything more into it that me being a buffoon.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Seeing as Tim Fisher has resurfaced recently, I thought this may come in handy! ;)

And in the interest of balance here's mine :)

New song for Tim Fisher, I'm a little tea pot short and stout I open my mouth and SHIT COMES OUT :happy:

Last edited:

Chipfat

If TF has made this statement in an interview or not, it is connected to the latest goings on, or do we talk about the release more than the detail in what he said.

He said it or he didn't, he was answering a question regarding alternative option. Either way he has been spouting bollocks for 5 years from the ship that sailed!! or is that statement not connected to our club and city too.

armybike

If TF has made this statement in an interview or not, it is connected to the latest goings on, or do we talk about the release more than the detail in what he said.

He said it or he didn't, he was answering a question regarding alternative option. Either way he has been spouting bollocks for 5 years from the ship that sailed!! or is that statement not connected to our club and city too.

Not quite sure how but some people are trying to suggest that it's being implied by Cov Telegraph that TF has given an interview during which this was reveled.

They obviously missed or skipped over the last sentence of the second paragraph in the article.

I think the article say the information came about "during a Supporters’ Consultative Group meeting last week." would have been a give away.

However, I agree it doesn't really matter where it was said, it's the actual content that matters.

It seems some people just see what they want to see.

Grendel

Not quite sure how but some people are trying to suggest that it's being implied by Cov Telegraph that TF has given an interview during which this was reveled.

They obviously missed or skipped over the last sentence of the second paragraph in the article.

I think the article say the information came about "during a Supporters’ Consultative Group meeting last week." would have been a give away.

However, I agree it doesn't really matter where it was said, it's the actual content that matters.

It seems some people just see what they want to see.

So it wasn't actually a humorous thread at all was it?

To be honest on the wasps sheet you are a bit arrogant. There's enough to fill the grid without it just being you - but you are there. You have to be - you are one if the hopes wasps fans are clinging to on their forum.

Users who are viewing this thread