Tickets together (1 Viewer)

Fluffsta

I will be in the 50+ point bracket for Thursday sale as should be able to get a ticket but I always take my nephew who is 11. Last season he was a JSB but my sister didn't register a JSB account this season for him so I have paid full price kids ticket all season when he watches Cov.

I want to get him and myself tickets on Thursday. Would he be able to use his old account from last season I can link with mine to get 2 x tickets together for Wembley?

I have been moaning at my sister all season to sort this seasons JSB package for him and now it looks like it's gonna screw me regarding tickets. I only want me and him to sit together at Wembley again!

chiefdave

As long as his account for last season has over 50 points, which it should do, then you'll be fine.

Just link his account to yours and you'll be able to buy a ticket and assign it to him.

Fans are also encouraged to check their friends and family network online too, which then allows you to buy tickets on their behalf. Follow the steps below:
  1. Once logged in, click on your Profile Icon in top right corner of screen
  2. View Account Menu
  3. Account Management
  4. Network
  5. Click ‘Search for existing users’ - you will need to know the supporter’s client reference number and surname or email address to add them to your network.
  6. This will bring up a name and email address. Click ‘SELECT’ to add to your network.
  7. Once they are in your network, please ensure that you have selected that you can ‘MANAGE’ tickets for those in your network, rather than ‘ASSIGN’, if you are wishing to purchase tickets for them. Select the drop down arrow next to their names to check this.

Users who are viewing this thread