Ticket sales for the semi have started well... (3 Viewers)

Sterling Archer

Hang on a second, would we really only get a 28k allocation at Wembley if we got through?

Otis

They can keep their tickets thanks. Tin pot trophy anyway. Can't understand how anyone can get excited about it in our current predicament. NOPM.
I think we are excited about it for the very reason of our current predicament!

It is the only thing that can possibly cheer us this season seemingly.

clint van damme

They can keep their tickets thanks. Tin pot trophy anyway. Can't understand how anyone can get excited about it in our current predicament. NOPM.

Thanks for coming on a thread about buying tickets to let us know you don't want any.
Are there any other forums that you're a member of that you have no interest in partaking in the subjects discussed?

Otis

Thanks for coming on a thread about buying tickets to let us know you don't want any.
Are there any other forums that you're a member of that you have no interest in partaking in the subjects discussed?
Opens up a whole new world doesn't it.

Knitting, mountaineering, Stamp collecting, darts, rally cross, bingo, Star Wars, rambling, history society.

The possibilities are endless.

pastythegreat

I think we are excited about it for the very reason of our current predicament!

It is the only thing that can possibly cheer us this season seemingly.
Even take away our current predicament I'm getting excited!
Regardless of competition, a trophy is a trophy and a day out at Wembley is the Holy Grail for any football fan!
Honestly can't believe how up their own arses and snobbish some fans can be. Most teams will NEVER win a trophy or play at a Wembley final. We're on the verge of doing it for the 2nd time. Tin pot trophy or not people should be getting excited by this.
And if your not then the team and the fans are better off without you. Stay at home and watch it on sky!
Oh wait.... that right....... you're NOPM and you take it seriously, so you don't pay sky as they pay the football league who pay the teams and therefore indirectly line SISU coffers???!!!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

pastythegreat

Does anyone know if Wholesale Meats have a website? Got a burning desire to tell them in no uncertain terms that I have no interest in buying their sausages because I am a vegetarian.
And that if you were to stop being said vegetarian, then it would only be for the best quality (champions league) cuts of meat. Not for the cheap, fatty, gristle filled (checkayrade) cuts of dross!

Sbarcher

There's an attachment at the bottom of the page. Just open and print.

Nick

Administrator
There's an attachment at the bottom of the page. Just open and print.
Got it now, will print them off.

Nice and simple, never used that before! Can't see why people have gone down to the ticket office and queued.

Nick

Administrator
Tried login on website but what is your Client Reference, its not the supporter number on your season ticket?
I tried just clicking on basket but nothing in it, the website is only showing hospitality.
Is it fucked again or what??

Number off mine without the letter worked fine.

StevieM

So with Ticketfast you just present the booking confirmation at the turnstile?
Edit 5 minutes later...Second email with ticket PDFs just come through..doh!

Wheelfass

image.jpg
Just been up the butts and left
emoji26.png
Queen coming out of the door and down to the corner of the stand/start of the car park!

Didn't know she was a season ticket holder

olderskyblue

In the enail there's a pdf, print and fold :)

Be nice if there was an explanation of that when you get the choice to post or ticketfast. (yes, i know it might be obvious to some, but it could be clearer...)

covcity4life

whats the difference between ticket fast and just normal ticket master print at home?

oh its the same thing. yeah ive used it 3 times this season :)

very good

Sky

how many we sold? any blocks full?

Club just said around 3,200 on twitter... not that great considering thats probably only about half of season ticket holders actually deciding to get a ticket (not sure on how many season ticket holders we have these days TBH)

Otis

Club just said around 3,200 on twitter... not that great considering thats probably only about half of season ticket holders actually deciding to get a ticket (not sure on how many season ticket holders we have these days TBH)
That's a little odd, because a number of fans have seemingly bought multiple tickets, some even all 6 they are allowed.

Would expect some ST holders not to go, but surely that would be more than made up by the amount of ST holders buying multiple tickets.

skybluesam66

we only get big crowds when the FOMO effect starts to impact
so if we sold 20000 early on that would very quickly rise to 30000
but if ticket sales start slowly, then there will not be the stampede to buy

Users who are viewing this thread