Ticket for Norwich Saturday (1 Viewer)

The Reverend Skyblue

If anyone has a spare ticket for Saturdays game I would be eternally grateful if they could let me know
i was meant to work Saturday but I no longer need to, but it’s too late to get one through the club, as all tickets are now sold.
The irony of all this is that I live about 5 minutes away from Carrow Road, and I just can’t bear the thought of hearing Cov play but not seeing them.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Im in Aylsham. I took a risk and bought one on Facebook "Coventry City FC ticket exchange' I hope it shows up 😂 I would have loved another one to bring my old man.

Adge

If anyone has a spare ticket for Saturdays game I would be eternally grateful if they could let me know
i was meant to work Saturday but I no longer need to, but it’s too late to get one through the club, as all tickets are now sold.
The irony of all this is that I live about 5 minutes away from Carrow Road, and I just can’t bear the thought of hearing Cov play but not seeing them.
If all else fails-home end. 👍

The Reverend Skyblue

I’ve got a ticket, I’m sitting with Norwich fans, which I didn’t want to do, but very close to the Cov fans.
Hope someone doesn’t take offense if/when we score like they did at the Hawthorns last weekend.
flammablepiss, there’s still a few seats around by me,Block H, just have To open an account on their site
This is a great chance to beat them as apart from that yank up front they are pretty poor. Norwich mates absolutely hate Warner’s style of football, they try to bore the opposition into making mistakes.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I’ve got a ticket, I’m sitting with Norwich fans, which I didn’t want to do, but very close to the Cov fans.
Hope someone doesn’t take offense if/when we score like they did at the Hawthorns last weekend.
flammablepiss, there’s still a few seats around by me,Block H, just have To open an account on their site
This is a great chance to beat them as apart from that yank up front they are pretty poor. Norwich mates absolutely hate Warner’s style of football, they try to bore the opposition into making mistakes.
Fingers crossed, it's been a long time since i've been to Carrow rd and seen us win. Try not to fall asleep in the home end :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread