Ticket Chaos ??? (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

I really don't give a shit which seats we're allocated for this match as long as they are Sky Blue and in CV6 !!

Agree to a certain extent but this would work better if the season tickets started after this match.
If we have to commit before this match we need it right.

If I was the ticket office I would give themselves room for manoeuvre and do just that.

sky_blue_up_north

The question who still has their old season tickets, these could be refreshed very easy, its all software based, a bit like when you have cup game added to the card. New season tickets could take longer. My quess is that the first game will be paper only. I don't where I sit for that one to be honest I sort out my old seat afterwards.

SkyBlueSid

The question who still has their old season tickets, these could be refreshed very easy, its all software based, a bit like when you have cup game added to the card. New season tickets could take longer. My quess is that the first game will be paper only. I don't where I sit for that one to be honest I sort out my old seat afterwards.

Very fair comment. We still have our old season ticket cards which is why I say it would be easier to sort it out that way. I could cope with some random seat for the Gillingham game in the meantime.

Users who are viewing this thread