Thread for those looking for final tickets (1 Viewer)

Cov kid 55

Hi everyone! I’m still looking for a ticket for myself. So if anyone suddenly and unexpectadly has a spare ticket, I would be very grateful. I would be travelling down from Newcastle, so perhaps best to meet at Wembley? A long shot, but nothing ventured…….. Thanks - and good luck to the team and to all Sky Blues tomorrow!

pipkin73

Yeah, I don't know him personally, but Derbyskyblue has always seemed to be a top bloke.

😎
He really is mate and his Mrs is a Hull fan so all i ever hear is him telling her to go away so we can talk Cov lmao (artistic license taken here lmao)

Otis

He really is mate and his Mrs is a Hull fan so all i ever hear is him telling her to go away so we can talk Cov lmao (artistic license taken here lmao)
Yeah, I think I remember him saying that before.

Good lad. 😂

pipkin73

He just kept calling them dull fc tonight and telling her to watch the show and leave us to talk CCFC, but in a nice not rude strange way. He has a way of saying things lmao top guy

tskezz

Yes it’s on one of the other threads, there are some absolute wankers about. Hopefully no implications for your mate.
Some people turned up at his house asking for their money (which is understandable) but luckily he had texts and stuff to show them he'd sold it.

Police apparently know the people/person who's done it and froze the bank account

Last edited:

pipkin73

He just kept calling them dull fc tonight and telling her to watch the show and leave us to talk CCFC, but in a nice not rude strange way. He has a way of saying things lmao top guy
Still in an artistic license way as she was actually saying i will leave you both to talk Cov whilst i go back to my room lol.

shmmeee

Just a tip for new posters: replying to someone in a thread doesn’t make SBT send an email to the person. Mentioning them with the @ sign in a thread or sending them a DM (click on their name and click “start conversation”) does.

So if time if of the essence, always DM someone rather than replying to the thread. As they’re more likely to see it.

SkyBlueMania

May as well chuck my hat in, looking for a single spare if going. Didn't think I'd be able to make it so never tried to get a ticket, plans changed this morning so giving it a shot!

OldBedrocker

Sadly not match tickets but due to a cock up I have 2 x Adult and 1x Adult + U16 for the Box-park guaranteed entry before 12 available if anybody wants them

lacesoutdom

What are the chances of i drive me and my old man to London, and happen to find someone outside wembley selling genuine tickets? Reckon I should risk it for a biscuit?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

What are the chances of i drive me and my old man to London, and happen to find someone outside wembley selling genuine tickets? Reckon I should risk it for a biscuit?

As long as you're got loads of !!!

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

Johhny Blue

Make up a fake police badge confiscate the tickets and don’t chase too hard when he makes his break for it

duffer

Very decent of you to think of me, @Skyblueweeman.

In truth though, it's not a problem.

The father-in-law can't make the trip to Wembley, and he wants a bit of company to watch the game, so I've decided to settle in and do it that way.
There's plenty of deserving cases out there, and I've had a very good run over the years.

With a bit of luck it'll trap some other poor bugger into throwing money at the club for the next thirty or so years, like 87 did for me!

This place, despite all the rows, is lovely. I hope everyone going has a brilliant day out. Bring back the win is all I'd ask. 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread