Thread for those looking for final tickets (1 Viewer)

Deity

I have 2 adult tickets category 1, 2 young adult tickets category 2, and a category 1 old age concession ticket that I have for sale at face value.

A mix up in communication means I ended up with 10 not 5.

please dm for details

Skyblue_LDN

Looking for 1 adult ticket, ideally 3 but 1 would do, anyone London based would be amazing, can also offer parking in east London in exchange if anyone wants to get the tube over to soak up atmosphere

squeeam

I have 2 adult tickets category 1, 2 young adult tickets category 2, and a category 1 old age concession ticket that I have for sale at face value.

please dm for details

please dm for details
Can you advise how I DM you about these please if still available?

squeeam

Some people say they want tickets and then drop out. Or have acquired them from other places.
Now I understand. At this moment I am exploring all options, even down to corporate tickets (at £400.00+). That's not what I want to do as I'd far rather be with our fans and not some blokes who are only there for a p**s up. Desperate measures and all that.

Grendel

Now I understand. At this moment I am exploring all options, even down to corporate tickets (at £400.00+). That's not what I want to do as I'd far rather be with our fans and not some blokes who are only there for a p**s up. Desperate measures and all that.

buy a season ticket now and you’ll get one

no_loyalty

Mr Rob H who works in Rugby, identify yourself 😂 I can get you two tickets mate.

Matt

olderskyblue

looking for 2 adult tickets now. My son has decided he CAN make it after all, so now sweating on 2 tickets for him and his mate.....

Users who are viewing this thread