Thorn Out (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

If his post match interview is anything to go by then he's lacking motivation himself so what good will that be to motivate the players
"Once you've made your mind up..." I heard anger and passion, a bloke who cares-but who doesn't want to hurt the already fragile confidence of his young team. You hear a man who has given up. We will never agree on him, lets face it!

"Once you've made your mind up..." I heard anger and passion, a bloke who cares-but who doesn't want to hurt the already fragile confidence of his young team. You hear a man who has given up. We will never agree on him, lets face it!

Fair enough each to their own opinion but the way i heard it he seems to have run out of ideas and is fed up. That’s the beauty of football; we all have different opinions, be boring otherwise.

skybluesteve76

Sack him now before it's too late!
Get someone in who can get the players playing and knows what they're doing.
He's ran out of ideas and he's gonna take us down!

Nonleagueherewecome

Sack him now before it's too late!
Get someone in who can get the players playing and knows what they're doing.
He's ran out of ideas and he's gonna take us down!

Is he, or are SISU taking us down by their lack of investment? We have a L1 budget at best, so what do you expect?

I think Jose is busy, BTW...

Nonleagueherewecome

Time to lower the expectations?

Lord_Nampil

A few things that we have come up today including orange Ken at te match in sat! I think Thorn needs the help off the pitch rather than on it! U would personally like to see 2 or 3 coaches coming in if our budget can't stretch for prem loan , 2 up and coming coaches with fresh ideas would be my move ! I don't think Harrison is the right coach I think he may be abit prehistoric fir the type of football we want to play!!!

Last edited:

Johnnythespider

For what it's worth i think AT is over achieving with what he's got. Towards the end of last saeson a lot of fans could at last see light at the end of the tunnel, turns out it was the sisu express heading straight at us. 11 senior squad members were either sold or released and not replaced, at this point my expectations changed and i came to the conclusion we were going down before a ball was even kicked. Sorry for the blunt negativity of this post but i feel a lot of fans expectations are way too high, we are after all a squad of league 1 and 2 loaners with the odd half decent player thrown in. Even sammy clingan was relegated from this league with Norwich, so quite why anyone expects him to lead us to safety is beyond me. I was'nt even expecting us to be close so for me AT is over achieving, just my opinion of course.

lordsummerisle

we need to bring in players it aint rocket science, if we still had westy, king, gunnar and turner we would be in the top half of this division pushing for the playoffs.

SISU OUT!!!

We weren't last season with them, and Turner has played, what 6 minutes of football this season?(in a defeat at Hull).

I agree JTS - by the time I have taken off my Sky Blue glasses, ignored my 47 years as a ST holder and counted the lost £thousands (yes thousands) in silly Micky Mouse CCFC bets I think I also need a reality check and indeed realise that we have been seriously weakened with the release of all those players and no adequate replacemments.

Incidently one of my many silly MM bets was with a mate betting that CCFC would win more games than they would lose throughout a season @ £10 per game - surely I could manage to win one season - N bloody O

04/05 - £50 lost
05/06 - £20 lost
06/07 - £60 lost
07/08 - £70 lost
08/09- £50 lost
09/10 - £50 lost
10/11 - £50 lost

That's £350 there for a start, what a pratt - surprise surprise not done it this year had to remortgage the house

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread