Skyblueweeman

Dec 7, 2011
Portsmouth
I’m off to Windsor Park tonight to see (ashamedly) my first NI match, at home to Germany.

Flew over to Dublin Sunday night for a few days working South of the border and drove up today for more work and now about to head over to Windsor Park this evening.

Absolutely buzzing...not quite Wembley but playing the World Champions whilst in good form, knowing that we’ve pretty much already sealed a play off spot.

Good luck to the other home nations over the next few days.

WM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vow

Jul 30, 2015
Coventry
Good luck to Norn Iron! Hope you have a goodun.

Reactions: Skyblueweeman

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
I’m off to Windsor Park tonight to see (ashamedly) my first NI match, at home to Germany.

Flew over to Dublin Sunday night for a few days working South of the border and drove up today for more work and now about to head over to Windsor Park this evening.

Absolutely buzzing...not quite Wembley but playing the World Champions whilst in good form, knowing that we’ve pretty much already sealed a play off spot.

Good luck to the other home nations over the next few days.

WM

How did you get over the border?

Skyblueweeman

Dec 7, 2011
Portsmouth
And no bike! Congrats on smashing your fundraising target.
Have you said how it went anywhere?

Thanks! A little bit, on the Shameless Charity Plug thread. Simply the hardest thing I’ve ever done, mentally as much as physically. All done though!

Right, pre match pint done, off to take my seat!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

May 8, 2015
Didn't realise for the play off qualificationthe 9 sides in 2nd place have a league table with the side that finishes bottom of each groups result taken out.

So as it stands Wales in 2nd in their group wouldn't even make the play offs!

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
Didn't realise for the play off qualificationthe 9 sides in 2nd place have a league table with the side that finishes bottom of each groups result taken out.

So as it stands Wales in 2nd in their group wouldn't even make the play offs!
That's madness

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

May 8, 2015
England look like a team down the park on a Sunday morning with a hangover. Need to pick it up.

Well 10 are and then Rashford is the keen 16 year old who was tucked up in bed by 10
The night before, warms up & has a bag of skittles and a can of red bull 5 minutes before kick off!

Reactions: lifeskyblue

no_loyalty

Feb 24, 2015
International football is boring as fuck, I'd rather watch paint dry

Reactions: Terry Gibson's perm

xcraigx

Jan 24, 2013
I want the 45 minutes of my life back that England have just stolen. That was shocking

Liquid Gold

Sep 16, 2013
Brizzle
If I was England manager I'd have someone timing players when they're needlessly stood still on the ball and they have to sprint a lap of the pitch in the next training session for each second. So much letting the defence get back into position.

Users who are viewing this thread