This time next year (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Have to agree, the greatest manager in the world couldn't get this lot winning games

CovBurty

No will just miss out on playoffs. The following season when we are playing at Nuneatons ground is when we go non-league.

Skyblueweeman

Fuck sake...we're going to L2. We all know that. Lets give Robins a fucking chance with some of his own signings...

It's unlikely to be 'this lot' next season is it?! The rest of this season is going to be more of the same. Let Robins get to the end of the season...he'll know where to look at for the summer.

Threads like this do my head in. All up for opinions and free speech etc etc but Christ, it's not like we're going to have these players all playing next season.

Reactions: vow

weecohawena

Fuck sake...we're going to L2. We all know that. Lets give Robins a fucking chance with some of his own signings...

It's unlikely to be 'this lot' next season is it?! The rest of this season is going to be more of the same. Let Robins get to the end of the season...he'll know where to look at for the summer.

Threads like this do my head in. All up for opinions and free speech etc etc but Christ, it's not like we're going to have these players all playing next season.

How do you know?

CovBurty

But we will still have Sisu. Less season ticket holders and smaller budget. Robins will be under pressure to get it right first season. Tough call for anyone with peanuts and shit owners. History shows us what happens repeatedly. Sorry

Chipfat

Robins will walk for the same reasons he did the first time! and when he does i cant wait for Tim to come out and try to spin that one. No other party to blame when that shit hits the same fan again hey Tim.

CovBurty

Robins will walk for the same reasons he did the first time! and when he does i cant wait for Tim to come out and try to spin that one. No other party to blame when that shit hits the same fan again hey Tim.
I kinda hope he has the balls to do just that when Fisher tells him City only have 2 bob (old money) budget money to spend. Respect to Robins is he does walk.

Users who are viewing this thread