Think We've Got Problems? (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

Aug 2, 2013
And he paid for a statue of Michael Jackson :)

Hasn't it been taken down now? If it has perhaps sisu could buy it and have it remodelled into a statue of Joy for the stadium of Joy. Complete with umbrella and copy of vogue in front of the face ;)

Cheshire Sky Blue

Aug 12, 2013
Spot on that. If those who think sisu trouser money they should look at Blackpool whose owner is literally taking the cash out and just keeping the club going until the well is dry.

How the wretched Oysten was ever allowed near a club begs belief.

He makes Seppella look like Joan Of Arc.

Crikey!! wasn't she burned at the stake for Witchcraft & heresy about 1430. Now that would get six fields full before the Sheffield game at 15.00.

wingy

Jul 9, 2011
Crikey!! wasn't she burned at the stake for Witchcraft & heresy about 1430. Now that would get six fields full before the Sheffield game at 15.00.

About half an hour before Kick Off. Build a Bonfire Build a bonfire

Tooth Hurty as the China man says.

letsallsingtogether

Jun 30, 2012
coventry
Put Seppalla on the top put fisher in the middle.

Sang that a few times last season.
About half an hour before Kick Off. Build a Bonfire Build a bonfire

Tooth Hurty as the China man says.

wingy

Jul 9, 2011
Just had a fairly extensive feature on C4 News .

all the money going out through the holding company Segasta,then out to various other Oysten owned companies

dongonzalos

Feb 13, 2012
BBCSport: .@BlackpoolFC miserable pre-season continues as their friendly against Alfreton Town on Saturday has been postponed http://t.co/S6TXxcnfBq

It will be interesting to see how this one pans out.

Few lauded SISU saying we need horrible Nasty bastards with strong business know how to succeed.

That idea has not panned out too well so far.

This family fit that mould the only difference they also have an affinity to the club they run.

I maybe wrong but I have a sneaky feeling Blackpool may surprise everyone and stay in the championship next season

Last edited:

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
It will be interesting to see how this one pans out.

Few lauded SISU saying we need horrible Nasty bastards with strong business know how to succeed.

That idea has not panned out too well so far.

This family fit that mould the only difference they also have an affinity to the club they run.

I maybe wrong but I have a sneaky feeling Blackpool may surprise everyone and stay in the championship next season

They have an affinity to the club they run. Jesus Christ do you know anything about the owner?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Oct 16, 2010
Jose Riga is a decent manager I think, so if they keep hold of him then I think they have a fighting chance of staying up.

Sky Blue Harry H

Feb 9, 2011
warwick
They have an affinity to the club they run. Jesus Christ do you know anything about the owner?

Jesus knows everything Grendel, everything....how much you earn, who you are and even what the future holds for CCFC....think on :eek:

dongonzalos

Feb 13, 2012

So they have no affinity to Blackpool?
Nothing to do with Blackpool. Not lived their since he was two?

Does he have a history of signing players at the last possible minute to avoid paying wages?

Sorry Grendel but if you support the concept that you support your owners over all other morals, as long as they do the best for your club.

These boys should be your poster boy pin ups

Last edited:

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
So they have no affinity to Blackpool?
Nothing to do with Blackpool. Not lived their since he was two?

Does he have a history of signing players at the last possible minute to avoid paying wages?

Sorry Grendel but if you support the concept that you support your owners over all other morals, as long as they do the best for your club.

These boys should be your poster boy pin ups

You do know they have taken all premier money out of the club and have placed it in their own personal funds I assume and once parachute payments are finished the general consensus is they will wind the club up?

dongonzalos

Feb 13, 2012
You do know they have taken all premier money out of the club and have placed it in their own personal funds I assume and once parachute payments are finished the general consensus is they will wind the club up?

Lets see

skybluetony176

Aug 2, 2013

Serious question. Who's providing this general consensus?

dongonzalos

Feb 13, 2012
Just to make it clear I do not like them or their actions in any way or form.
However I have a feeling they may fit this all morals go out the window if it is good for the club ethos.....
They highlight how wrong that is.......

WestEndAgro

Sep 25, 2011

Sisu do similar, but you defend them to the hilt, very peculiar ?

RFC

Apr 30, 2013
Club ownership is cussing concern up & down the country, it's nothing new and not just a problem for our football club.

Just take a look at what's going on @ B'ham. City, Leeds Utd., Hull, Cardiff and even Southampton, as well as Blackpool!

It's no longer about the fans/supporters or the history & tradition unfortunately, it's about MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Monners

Apr 9, 2013
Northampton
Club ownership is cussing concern up & down the country, it's nothing new and not just a problem for our football club.

Just take a look at what's going on @ B'ham. City, Leeds Utd., Hull, Cardiff and even Southampton, as well as Blackpool!

It's no longer about the fans/supporters or the history & tradition unfortunately, it's about MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

There's me thinking that I have just heard a huge thunderclap, when all this time is was the sound of the worlds largest ever penny dropping to the floor.

You are indeed a very funny individual (that'a funny ha ha by the way)

dongonzalos

Feb 13, 2012
Made about 5-6 signings in the last few days.

Expect them to make quite a few more.

They have a bizarre philosophy about not paying wages until the last minute

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread