Things that annoy you (37 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Commenting ‘when you’re so early that...’ on YT videos or ‘can’t believe this got 1 k likes!’.

Tommo1993

When a complete stranger tells you to cheer up, when they can see you’re not exactly in the best of moods.

Fuck off mate, you don’t know me.

Sbarcher

Find wearing a pair of my wife’s tights helps with sweaty feet and also give an instant tan to the legs and thighs.

Terry Gibson's perm

People wearing masks on their chin wear it properly or don’t wear it.

people who are obviously retired food shopping on a Sunday they have all week and then they come out and take up valuable space that workers need, also families food shopping at this time.

yes I am having to queue at Asda and have seen all three

David O'Day

people who are obviously retired food shopping on a Sunday they have all week and then they come out and take up valuable space that workers need, also families food shopping at this time.

Yeah, cover the nose folks.~

Asda was dead yesterday, guess the werthers original brigade come out on Sunday

SBAndy

Asda Nuneaton is a fucking plague for people going on a family day out. What’s difficult about one person doing the shopping? Other half went a few weeks ago and a family of 7 were queueing.

Terry Gibson's perm

Asda Nuneaton is a fucking plague for people going on a family day out. What’s difficult about one person doing the shopping? Other half went a few weeks ago and a family of 7 were queueing.

I was queuing there when I typed it and there were many family groups there, I went alone and left the rest at home

OffenhamSkyBlue

That is precisely why face masks or coverings are not the best way to control virus transmission - people DON'T know or understand how to use them properly. In the workplace, personal protective equipment is always classified as the "control measure of last resort" in a hierarchy, because there are much better ways of controlling exposure to hazards of many descriptions. It's the same with COVID-19 - keeping your distance and washing your hands after a potential exposure (i.e. after going anywhere or touching anything) will lead to a reduction in cases and deaths.

Marty

Queues at any time annoy me, even more so now with everyone sat at home all day, I think workers should be given priority for entry too shops and stuff.

Nick

Administrator
People spitting on pavements.

I know it used to happen before lockdown but it's doublely disgusting now

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

I don't get that at all. Tramps.

Must admit sometimes when playing football before Corona I had to spit because of mucus or a build up but always made sure it was off to the site in a bush or something rather than on the 6 yard line. After Corona it will obviously be different.

larry_david

Still see players gobbing left right and centre now.

Things that annoy me. Martin Tyler. Past it now and the wank fest that was happened when Pogba came on the other day was sickening

chiefdave

Things that annoy me. Martin Tyler.
I don't mind him, generally don't get as wound up about commentators as some people seem to. He's a few months away from being 75 though so surely at the very least should be looking to slow down soon.

Question would be who becomes the lead commentator if he steps down. Think they might try and poach Steve Wilson from the BBC.

skyblue1991

Breathing in cigarette smoke when running

I don't smoke but can normally deal with it in general but it's 10x worse when you are doing something healthy!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

How long has "any more " been turned into "anymore" ?
Oooohhhhh it so annoying. I don't like it anymore.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

People spitting on pavements.

I know it used to happen before lockdown but it's doublely disgusting now

When I was at school in the 1970s everyone used to spit. It was seen as being well 'ard. I say everyone, I mean all the boys at secondary school. Sometimes they had "flobbing" competitions. Vile really.

Users who are viewing this thread