theres a game tonight - Orient Match Thread (3 Viewers)

thaiskyblue

Just thourgt i'd mention there's a match on tonight. Are we going to be the first team to beat top of the league, unbeaton Orient tonight ?:thinking about:

shmmeee

I doubt it. Anything at all would be good from this game. That said, we've not been hammered the two times we've played them so far.

Crowd will be interesting, first midweek game at Sixfields.

thaiskyblue

I doubt it. Anything at all would be good from this game. That said, we've not been hammered the two times we've played them so far.

Crowd will be interesting, first midweek game at Sixfields.
low of averages says there going to lose sometime, would be good if it's tonight, will be listening at work. pusb.

Have a sneaky feeling we'll overturn their unbeaten run and think that Walsall on Saturday will be the more difficult.
Put you're money on a 2-1 result according to my Chinese friend who has Far Eastern betting connections.;)

ajsccfc

You'd hope for something after a good result at Wolves. With their form I'd be content with a draw.

covcity4life

have a good feeling about tonight, which is weird for a cov fan!

win this and players will no doubt about promotion capabilities.

draw would keep us moving alone

a loss would be annoying but not end of world

LETS DO THIS!

kg82

This feels exactly like one of those games where most cov fans hopes are up but get brought back down to earth with a bump!

thaiskyblue

This feels exactly like one of those games where most cov fans hopes are up but get brought back down to earth with a bump!
i feel the other way, i think orient will come expecting to turn us over , i think we will nick it 2-1, radio on full blast at work to drown out my hell of a machine ( SAd to say but i'd rather be at work than sixfields, proper sad but true ), pusb !

kg82

you can take the club out of coventry but you cant take the "coventry" out of the club

Exactly.

I'd definitely take a draw tonight. Top of the league, in awesome form and unbeaten so far. It would also keep our unbeaten run going.

hill83

We are favourites on bet365. Our 'home' form is good. We got a good result in the cup at their place if you ignore the penalties.
I think we'll get the 3 points. 3-1.

RoboCCFC90

So far this season we lost in 90 minutes and drew in 90 mins with Orient, I think we are due a win, I can see our players still having the buzz after Saturday's game and I am going to plum with 2-1 City, Clarke and Fleck.

covhead1

a draw would be good but i think we can win, mind you all my score predictions so far this season have been rubbish....

but here's hoping :D 3-1 city

:blue:

Hobo

If the team apply themselves like Saturday we can get something from this.

covcity4life

phillips3-h144-1124098_478x359.png

we will never lose again.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
We matched them in the JPT tie, although it was a pretty poor game so probably isn't the best fixture to compare it against. That said, I don't see any reason why we can't get 3 points!

Clarke, Daniels and Wilson to get the goals. Hopefully Daniels and Phillips will get a start in place of Willis and Moussa

stupot07

Unchanged line up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

Sky Blues

Team:
01 Murphy
19 Willis
03 Adams
06 Thomas
04 Webster
24 Clarke
08 Baker
07 Fleck
20 Wilson
09 Clarke
14 Moussa

Subs:
10 Manset
13 Burge
16 Barton
18 Phillips
30 Garner
31 Haynes
34 Rankin

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I hope us keeping Willis and Moussa in the team doesn't backfire. Moussa was a passenger for most of Saturday, and Phillips is a better choice IMO for RB. Although usually when I make statements like that (the Moussa one mainly) they come back to bite me, so here's hoping that happens tonight and he goes on to get a hat trick ;) (or 1 in a 1-0 win will do :) )

Users who are viewing this thread