The Replacement (3 Viewers)

Balli001

…but the financial allows you to build a better playing team.
How far would that money take you signing overpriced premier league players though? They inevitably want to leave when we get relegated and we start all over again

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Was saying in the other thread. The U23s becomes more U18s plus the odd fringe player waiting to go on loan. Match day squad is now 20, that’s basically your first team squad with injuries and backups that travel.
Yep. We need to see the U21's as a reserve team rather than just a group of youngsters.

At the moment I feel if the U18's aren't regularly in the U21 squads then they're going to be released.

Brighton Sky Blue

Just looking around, Santiago Hezze currently playing in Argentina, age 21 and very Hamer-esque DM. Anderlecht had agreed €8 million with his club last month but he decided he didn’t want to play in Belgium in favour of a more major European league.

rexo87

Obrien is absolutely class. Sheff U wanted him but Forest don't want to sell to a rival. A cheeky 5m bid with plenty of add ons if we go up maybe?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

skyblueelephant76

Obrien is absolutely class. Sheff U wanted him but Forest don't want to sell to a rival. A cheeky 5m bid with plenty of add ons if we go up maybe?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
They want £10m. Sheff Utd were interested but wouldn't pay that much so they signed Davies instead.

Users who are viewing this thread