The Ref v Hudds (1 Viewer)

fatso

He was piss poor, booked Kitching early on for for fuck all then let far worse go.
Missed no end of bad challenges.

pusbccfc

Absolutely shocking.

You know it's bad when it's a big topic after a win.

Johnnythespider

Pissed me off no end, a homer if ever I've seen one, some of the free kicks he gave them were pathetic, and then he let things like the forearm smash on Kitching go unpunished.

no_loyalty

Looked like he was very good mates with Matty Pearson, allowed him to do whatever he wanted.

JimmyHillsbeard

Very poor. Palmer’s tackle on the touchline given a foul was mysterious. Their player getting a foul for sitting on the ball while Palmer complained he could get to it was even more baffling. Missed loads and was as bad for both sides. He missed a blatant elbow from Bidwell seconds before we broke to score the second.

Winny the Bish

The most inconsistent ref I've seen all season, which is saying something for the EFL.
Huddersfield player sits on the ball = foul on Palmer for trying to kick it
Huddersfield player sits on the ball a few minutes later = free kick to Cov for obstruction

And don't get me started on their striker taking out Kitching mid-air with no card.

shmmeee

Wasn’t even biased, just terrible and wildly inconsistent. And he looks like he lives with his mum.

torchomatic

Some dreadful decisions today. Booking Kitch so early on was ridiculous. The most infuriating was giving a free kick against Kaseybwhen their play had trapped the ball underneath his legs. Useless.

skyblue_55

Is there an assessor in the stands ?, His first game at this level was far from the level you expect & after the Kitchin early booking , we were explaining red at some point

Tommo1993

Hudds sat or laid on the ball obstructing play 3 times before the ref gave us anything. And their no.21 threw himself over every time we got near him. It was embarrassing, and he got a FK nearly every time.

Users who are viewing this thread