The Rebuild- Around Hamer and Sheaf (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueCharlie9

Hate to say it but would Villa come for Gyok? Thdy have had success buying players from Championship?
Wolves are likely to be relegation candidates next season!

Alkhen

Hate to say it but would Villa come for Gyok? Thdy have had success buying players from Championship?
Wolves are likely to be relegation candidates next season!
I'm hoping for a bidding war, drive the price up. Don't care where he ends up if it earns a few more quid for the kitty.

I'm not convinced we'll get as much as some people think for him. It'll be a big fee but the length of his contract will stop us getting mega bucks unless there is a mad rush for him.

nicksar

We need taller, faster players if we are to go up and stay there. Not just taller than MR either!
Seeing the size of the guys Luton have and the size of some in the Everton vs Bournemouth game.

They look a couple of inches taller than our players.
I'm always struck by the fact that any young players who come through the academy to the first team squad are 6ft plus....seems to be a prerequisite.

Matt smith

have it on good authority that hamer wants to stay. he wants 20k a week. he wants it sorted in the next week before he goes on holiday. so I think we will know soon if hes staying or not
Imagine a 5 ish grand pay rise perhaps, imagine he’s our top earner

get it done and that will be the boost we need

TomRad85

have it on good authority that hamer wants to stay. he wants 20k a week. he wants it sorted in the next week before he goes on holiday. so I think we will know soon if hes staying or not
Now this is the kind of news I needed after the weekend.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

cstring82

I’ll pay it when I win the EuroMillions Jackpot tonight 😂

Matt smith

Did say I feel vik going is way way more conclusive than gus

had a funny feeling, let’s hope he signs

CDK

This off season will tell us every thing about King ,will show how he's going to take club in future seasons,what he will do different to SISU ,how will robins react to the investment big or small,what will he get out of big Vik ,Hamer sales.
It will tell us a lot!

Matt smith

This off season will tell us every thing about King ,will show how he's going to take club in future seasons,what he will do different to SISU ,how will robins react to the investment big or small,what will he get out of big Vik ,Hamer sales.
It will tell us a lot!
Hopefully Gus is lining up for us in midfield

this is the statement we need to give fans hope going into a tough and challenging summer in terms of recruitment

Londonccfcfan

Huge statement of intent. If we can keep Build around Hamer and Sheaf.

If Ohare and Palmer can realise their potential. Then wow that's some midfield to build your team around. Still feel Ohare and Palmer will need to step up their end product.

Then that's a fantastic base.

shepardo01

we made 2 mill off the final. that would cover his wages and more. it’s a no brainer
Also look at what we have released and their speculated wages....
I said on another post, we'd need two players to replace Hamer (who only takes up one place on the team sheet) - so pay him two players wages (in our current structure)...
Yes - a no brainer.
If this is true, I hope Robins is putting some pressure on those above him.
Although, Robins has a budget - hopefully he sees the value in using 20k p/w on Gus.

Londonccfcfan

Also look at what we have released and their speculated wages....
I said on another post, we'd need two players to replace Hamer (who only takes up one place on the team sheet) - so pay him two players wages (in our current structure)...
Yes - a no brainer.
If this is true, I hope Robins is putting some pressure on those above him.
Although, Robins has a budget - hopefully he sees the value in using 20k p/w on Gus.
It would increase his value with a 2 year extension on his one year left.

Users who are viewing this thread