The queues (4 Viewers)

pusbccfc

So you have never tried to move p the concourse at half time then

Sound

Never had a problem in the corner. Compare that to nearly all other grounds.

David O'Day

Never had a problem in the corner. Compare that to nearly all other grounds.
it's not the corner that is the issue if you try and go further than the first set of turnstiles you come to a bit where the toilets are opposite 2 kiosks and the queues merge into a wall of people

you mix them with people trying to either get to the smoking area or somewhere else and it is a clusterfuck at lot of the time

Last edited:

pusbccfc

it's not the corner that is the issue if you try and go further than the first set of turnstiles you come to a bit where the toilets are opposite 2 kiosks and the queues merge into a wall of people

you mix them with people trying to either get to the smoking area or somewhere else and it is a clusterfuck at lot of the time

Compared to the queues, it's not a serious issue.

The queues are dreadful but inside the bowl we have it very well. Even other 'modern' grounds like Stoke, Huddersfield and Swansea worse inside. Even Wembley was more difficult going to the toilet than the CBS.

David O'Day

Compared to the queues, it's not a serious issue.

The queues are dreadful but inside the bowl we have it very well. Even other 'modern' grounds like Stoke, Huddersfield and Swansea worse inside. Even Wembley was more difficult going to the toilet than the CBS.
It is really is, sorry but you really don't have a clue what you are talking about.

There is an accept by the stadium choke point due to the poor design.

Nowhere at Wembley is in as bad as this. It's not your ability to go to the toilet as has been clearly said it is the combination at that point that causes issues.

The fact that you who sits in a different part of the ground has no issues going to a toilet that is nothing to do with the issue has basically fuck all to do with anything.

You need to sit this one out now.

pusbccfc

It is really is, sorry but you really don't have a clue what you are talking about.

There is an accept by the stadium choke point due to the poor design.

Nowhere at Wembley is in as bad as this. It's not your ability to go to the toilet as has been clearly said it is the combination at that point that causes issues.

The fact that you who sits in a different part of the ground has no issues going to a toilet that is nothing to do with the issue has basically fuck all to do with anything.

You need to sit this one out now.

Yeah that's fair enough but this is the first time for a while I've heard someone complain about the concourse.

We all have these complaints but have visited the likes of QPR, Leeds, Wednesday and Ipswich where you would never make the second half of you went for a drink or toilet trip on the 30th minute. Those stadiums are genuine safety risks.

Silsden

Random question from a Preston fan coming down- are there food trucks etc outside the ground now? Last time he came there weren’t.

Shamefully I haven’t been able to make it down this season, but last home game I made was Brum at the end of last season and we had loads on offer and bars out there- is that more regular now?

MalcSB

Random question from a Preston fan coming down- are there food trucks etc outside the ground now? Last time he came there weren’t.

Shamefully I haven’t been able to make it down this season, but last home game I made was Brum at the end of last season and we had loads on offer and bars out there- is that more regular now?
Yes there are food and drinks outside the ground.

Skybluedownunder

96,000 at the MCG tonight… not one issue walking in, took about 5 seconds, no queue, about 10 mins before start. This is how it’s done, just scan your phone.

You walk through a metal detector first and get patted down if necessary

afe5f52ba643326314c0b7d065081b46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

96,000 at the MCG tonight… not one issue walking in, took about 5 seconds, no queue, about 10 mins before start. This is how it’s done, just scan your phone.

You walk through a metal detector first and get patted down if necessary

afe5f52ba643326314c0b7d065081b46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem is, if you made it phone tickets, people would have issues with no charge after spending the day taking tiktoks and ordering unknown substances.

Hobo

Again tonight arrived 30 minutes before kick off and just walked straight in, I sit opposite the dugouts.

The snake barriers and searching at the start of them are a good step forward though.

Users who are viewing this thread