The only way to hurt sisu (4 Viewers)

wince

Sisu have spent the last 8 years trying to drive down costs and get spending under control REGARDLESS of where that takes us (and who knows where its going) so we must take back control of there Income by total blanket ban of paying for anything in advance , no season tickets , no match day tickets , nothing , that way they will not know how to police/steward a game or staff a game , to few staff and they could have big problems , to many staff and its dead money (like what they have been trying to save the last few years), Also people who are boycotting could pick random matches and attend sisu would have no idea on crowd size , and if they did cut to a level so tight that the team was suffering even more , people could all turn up meaning, more police and stewards, meaning Fisher and Sepla would get tired up with more meetings,Tticket Master would not be happy if everyone turned up for pay on the gate, in all businesses there is a tipping point , lets find it

Cov kid 55

Sisu have spent the last 8 years trying to drive down costs and get spending under control REGARDLESS of where that takes us (and who knows where its going) so we must take back control of there Income by total blanket ban of paying for anything in advance , no season tickets , no match day tickets , nothing , that way they will not know how to police/steward a game or staff a game , to few staff and they could have big problems , to many staff and its dead money (like what they have been trying to save the last few years), Also people who are boycotting could pick random matches and attend sisu would have no idea on crowd size , and if they did cut to a level so tight that the team was suffering even more , people could all turn up meaning, more police and stewards, meaning Fisher and Sepla would get tired up with more meetings,Tticket Master would not be happy if everyone turned up for pay on the gate, in all businesses there is a tipping point , lets find it

National League here we come!

robbiekeane

Idiot

torchomatic

Fisher sees us as customers, the only way a customer can hurt a business is to stop spending their money?

But you're not hurting a business, you're hurting CCFC.

wince

Yea sorry forgot ccfc are doing just fine a the moment , didn't mean to rock the boat future looks great ,oh and by the way ccfc and sisu are the same

Nick

Administrator
Yea sorry forgot ccfc are doing just fine a the moment , didn't mean to rock the boat future looks great ,oh and by the way ccfc and sisu are the same
They aren't though are they.

What do you mean they are doing just fine?

Your suggestions would hurt ccfc, they wouldn't hurt sisu.

D

Deleted member 2477

If we are talking about hurting ccfc then sisu staying will hurt the club a lot more but then that goes against the people on here who clearly kiss sisu's arse

Generally Midfield

How is going to hurt them and not ccfc then?

I would be very grateful if anyone could explain this point about the difference between the club and sisu because it's one of the things I don't really understand. If for example sisu walked away would the club continue to exist? Does the club have it's own staff and resources that sisu don't control? Thanks!

Nick

Administrator
I would be very grateful if anyone could explain this point about the difference between the club and sisu because it's one of the things I don't really understand. If for example sisu walked away would the club continue to exist? Does the club have it's own staff and resources that sisu don't control? Thanks!
Sisu are owners, so they could just hand ccfc to somebody else and it wouldn't be handing sisu over.

Not that they would.

Hurting ccfc doesn't mean hurting sisu, if ccfc go bust then it doesn't mean sisu do.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Sisu control otium t/a Ccfc. However otium is not part of Sisu.

If Sisu walked away then yes Ccfc still exists

The club has its own staff etc that have no link at all to Sisu.

Fisher likes to make the point they are entirely separate. The reality is that Sisu has final say on the big decisions and control the loans etc. As it stands Ccfc are at the whim of Seppala. However Sisu are not at the whim of Ccfc. They are linked because of the control exerted but they are not the same entity

Grendel

So the op either hates ccfc and sisu or loves and worships Joy Seppalla - which is it?

wince

So the op either hates ccfc and sisu or loves and worships Joy Seppalla - which is it?
I don't love or hate any of them its football my leisure activity that I have enjoyed for years and years , the fact that its being destroyed in front of me I thinks warrants a coment

wince

How it would hurt SISU and not CCFC?
they are the same until (in your words they gave them to some one else) of course it is hurting ccfc that's why people want them to go , if it wasn't hurting ccfc people would want them to stay whats your point we all know that ccfc are in the cross fire

Nick

Administrator
they are the same until (in your words they gave them to some one else) of course it is hurting ccfc that's why people want them to go , if it wasn't hurting ccfc people would want them to stay whats your point we all know that ccfc are in the cross fire

You aren't making sense.

How would your post hurt sisu and not ccfc?

blueflint

They aren't though are they.

What do you mean they are doing just fine?

Your suggestions would hurt ccfc, they wouldn't hurt sisu.

getting sick of this argument of course they are the same they own us albeit through a third party( otium)
when will you all realise that

Generally Midfield

Sisu control otium t/a Ccfc. However otium is not part of Sisu.

If Sisu walked away then yes Ccfc still exists

The club has its own staff etc that have no link at all to Sisu.

Fisher likes to make the point they are entirely separate. The reality is that Sisu has final say on the big decisions and control the loans etc. As it stands Ccfc are at the whim of Seppala. However Sisu are not at the whim of Ccfc. They are linked because of the control exerted but they are not the same entity

Thanks and to Nick too for answers. Still not sure I understand the detail but "Ccfc are at the whim of Seppala" is more my level and makes sense. Cheers

Great_Expectations

It's pretty straight forward:

I support Coventry, I don't support SISU. I go to a game to watch Coventry, I don't sit there for 90 minutes thinking about SISU. Ironically, match threads on here are the only ones that DONT mention SISU.

Do I want SISU gone? Yes. Do I want to stop watching the team I support for a pointless cause? Wouldn't have thought so.

Last edited:

wince

But how would sisu?
Tim Fisher to my knowledge has at least two other jobs , and Joy has Much bigger things than ccfc to worry about , Time dealing with protests, the FA , talk sport interviews ect takes up there valuable time, and as we all know time is money so even if ccfc isn't costing anything the physical time cost are enormous away from there other interest

Users who are viewing this thread