The Official JPT home leg tickets sales thread (2 Viewers)

SkyBlueMania

So that works out as 500 seats left for segregation in block 10, maybe another 500 on the other side? So if Crewe sold out their allocation we would be looking at a maximum of around 31000 at the game.

coundonskyblue

So that works out as 500 seats left for segregation in block 10, maybe another 500 on the other side? So if Crewe sold out their allocation we would be looking at a maximum of around 31000 at the game.

Doesn't necessarily mean half of block 10 is for segregation, could be that the other half is allocated to Crewe.

The Stairwell on the other side of block 10 will be for the Crewe fans only, and there are safety rules as to how far you can be from a stairwell.

pusbccfc

Crewe won't sell out 3 and a half blocks. That's over 3000

theferret

People seem to forget, a few years ago, the whole of block 10 was given to home fans when they trialled opening half of the jewson to city fans, so I am sure they are just releasing seats in stages. We will at the very least get the whole of block 10, because we have in the past.

pusbccfc

People seem to forget, a few years ago, the whole of block 10 was given to home fans when they trialled opening half of the jewson to city fans, so I am sure they are just releasing seats in stages. We will at the very least get the whole of block 10, because we have in the past.

But its the rest, crewe will sell about a block, does that mean there will be 2 empty?

coundonskyblue

As it stands the areas on this picture between the yellow lines are for Crewe. Theres no way they will fill that and unless we fill some of it then it will be a 28k max crowd.

south stand.jpg

theferret

But its the rest, crewe will sell about a block, does that mean there will be 2 empty?

No idea about block 9 onwards. I guess probably not, and they'll be plenty of empty seats between the fans which would be a shame. No need for it really, you only need a line of stewards separating fans. You don't even need netting.

hutch1972

We sat behind the goal in the jewson v sotun on the day sisu took over, so there is scope to shift further still

Ashdown1

That picture is the ideal scenario and with still 9 days to go, the interest and possible rewards will ensure we would sell all that. I still think Crewe will struggle to fill those 3 remaining blocks anyway.

Can someone please ensure a good video of the crowd is taken as I can't go and I've never seen Cov fill that area behind the goal with our fans

NuneatonSkyBlue

Absolutely no reason why they can't do this. We get block 9 and give them just 6,7,8.

View attachment 1652

Thats the ideal situation and one i was trying to describe in another post haha. If sales carry on as they are i can imagine that being the case as long as they xan sort the crew fans out who have tickets in block 9 already (apparently) .

Can someone please ensure a good video of the crowd is taken as I can't go and I've never seen Cov fill that area behind the goal with our fans

Ill be doing a panoramic from the CET so ill post it up. One from the lloyds pharmacy stand would be better if someone is sat there?

Jonny

Gonna be taking as much video highlights as I can, so expect a youtube video in the early hours of Wednesday morning!

georgehudson

just proves the point that wins put bums on seats,
Coventry has a huge potential,
this despite siting the ground in an inaccessible area,
what's the latest update on sales ?
& are the club, including the 'orange ones' able to cope with it ?
i suppose we'll have the 'sorry mate you can't sit there' scenario,
1st things 1st though, let's get 3 pts @ bramall lane,
PUSB

mattylad

club statement on the radio was that over 26, 000 have been sold and they expect home tickets to sell out today.

skybluelee

Do we have any further info about whether they will open up the rest of block 10, or more? If not, what do we think the overall attendance will be if Crewe bring 1K? 30,000, ie 2,000 empty seats in the Crewe end? If so, it seems such a waste.

pusbccfc

Do we have any further info about whether they will open up the rest of block 10, or more? If not, what do we think the overall attendance will be if Crewe bring 1K? 30,000, ie 2,000 empty seats in the Crewe end? If so, it seems such a waste.

I Think we'll drop below 30k, this is because I can't see us selling out the corporate seats. And there will be 2000 empty crewe seats.

Noggin

Aylesford Restaurant
Three-course dining
Corporate match ticket
Complimentary Programme
Teamsheet
Half time tea/coffee
Car Parking (One space per four people booking)
£45 inc VAT
23 spaces available

Jaguar Restaurant VIP Hospitality
Four-course dining
Corporate match ticket (just off half-way line)
Complimentary Programme
Teamsheet
Half time tea/coffee
Car Parking (One space per four people booking)
£70 inc vat per person
4 spaces available

Executive Suites (for 12 people)
Exclusive access to you pitch view executive suite
Reserved luxury padded seats directly situated in front of your suite
VIP car parking (three per suite)
Complimentary matchday programmes and team sheets
TV
Dining options are available. Enquire during booking.

£240 inc VAT
Only Two remaining!

Steve.B50

Lets face it if they do open part of the normal away allocation those who buy tickets fr that area will not be die hard supporters so will not react to anything like singers corner would.
Pity not to have every seat taken, but parking and transport is going to be a nightmare. I have found that on night games everyone arrives roughly at same time. Am excited about this game even if some are classing it as a tin pot trophy, remember what Southampton said "it started with the JPT" and that's what it says on the trophy in there cabinet.

Users who are viewing this thread