The Official JPT home leg tickets sales thread (4 Viewers)

Baginton

You'll never beat the Rangers liquidation thread on scottish football site 'Pie and Bovril' :whistle:

4350 pages over 108,000 posts and millions of views...

that was a mental several months, EPIC.

Not sure if anyone has noticed this but the number of views for this thread is going up at more or less the same rate as the attendance for the home leg. It currently stands at around 25,900+.:p
That's awesome with still over 1 week to go!! Def going to be a sell out, just hope we bloody turn up and put on a decent performance. I remember when we played Leeds a couple of seasons ago and got around 24k but lost. It's more difficult to then persuade the casual fan back

Dan Griffin

That's awesome with still over 1 week to go!! Def going to be a sell out, just hope we bloody turn up and put on a decent performance. I remember when we played Leeds a couple of seasons ago and got around 24k but lost. It's more difficult to then persuade the casual fan back

Was a top game that, boothroyd used the "bring a friend" and got 22k cov fans with Leeds filling 6k away, shame about the result an that was pretty much last time it was full, only had Birmingham, west ham and reading since then that's been around 20k, oh an maybe Leicester ;)

mattylad

Team performance is obviously numero uno but I just hope on the night that all turnstyles, kiosks, toilets etc are open, working and fully staffed and stocked. Its all part of the experience that will keep people coming back.
Yes there will be queues like at any big sporting event but as long as you feel its moving then the effects are minimised. When people get frustrated is if they wait and wait and nothing seems to be moving.

skyblu3sk

Just got my tickets only one Block (26) left where people can sit together, the rest are all single seats dotted around the only reason 26 seems to be less used is it comes up with a black screen when you go to choose tickets but if you click to go right the seats are there.

VegetableSamosa

I have actually, & await their response, i'll personally make an early move towards the stadium, I was however thinking that the various companies might be proactive rather than reactive

I've got an exam in Colchester which finishes at 1. Got three trains and tube to catch just to get into Cov, let alone across. So for my sake alone, I bloody hope public transport is working.

Hell, I might even ask Transport for London to make sure they have enough services running.

Suffolkskyblue

I've got an exam in Colchester which finishes at 1. Got three trains and tube to catch just to get into Cov, let alone across. So for my sake alone, I bloody hope public transport is working.&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
Hell, I might even ask Transport for London to make sure they have enough services running.
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;
PM me vegsamosa, I'm in Ipswich and will be driving if you fancy a lift.

WestEndAgro

Not got mine either matey, been about a week

Not got mine yet, I rang the ticket office Friday, they said majority had been sent, and the last lot were being sent that day First Class so we should receive them Monday or Tuesday

SkyBlueMania

There are still singles available around the ground, not many though. A lot of the blocks only have disabled seating left.

It still grates with me we have to leave 3500 seats empty to accommodate 1000 Crewe fans. If we were to ever get big attendances on a regular basis that is something that would need sorting out.

shropshirecov

blocks 6-10 is over 4000 they've sold less than 500. They've a least gotta open 10 if not 9 for home fans.

elf n safety line may be trotted out tho

jon92

There are still singles available around the ground, not many though. A lot of the blocks only have disabled seating left.

It still grates with me we have to leave 3500 seats empty to accommodate 1000 Crewe fans. If we were to ever get big attendances on a regular basis that is something that would need sorting out.

Some teams bring a large away following to the Ricoh so all depends with it being a midweek game they won't bring the most fans

SkyBlueMania

Some teams bring a large away following to the Ricoh so all depends with it being a midweek game they won't bring the most fans

True but we should be able to be more flexible with the away allocation, if they bring 1000 use 1500 seats, if they bring 4000 use 4500 seats. Leaving swathes of seats in a stadium empty is illogical to me. If it is to do with turnstile availability on entrance then that is a major design flaw in the stadium. Why have a 32000 capacity if you can only use 28 000 seats.

jon92

I've had a season ticket at the Ricoh since it has opened and we've never needed to use the away stand once only time we sell out the Ricoh is when we have a cup run or a prem team comes here

rob9872

I've had a season ticket at the Ricoh since it has opened and we've never needed to use the away stand once only time we sell out the Ricoh is when we have a cup run or a prem team comes here

We did in the cup v middlesboro

Baginton

Trouble is if they didnt expect us to seel as many as we are and they have already sold tickets in certain blocks, you cant really now sell the to us and move the away fans!

plus, where can the roller shutter doors be brought down in the Jewson, is it possible to segregate the sections we now want?

Snozz_is_god

Trouble is if they didnt expect us to seel as many as we are and they have already sold tickets in certain blocks, you cant really now sell the to us and move the away fans!

plus, where can the roller shutter doors be brought down in the Jewson, is it possible to segregate the sections we now want?

I'm not sure, but I think the shutters are between 9 & 10, which is why they might see fit to sell 10 (or at least half of 10) but 9 no chance

shropshirecov

Don't need roller shutters just a couple of old bill and them metal barrier things they have by the access road outside the tesco stand....thats all they had in Warsaw for poland - england. can move them wherever you need.

pusbccfc

Sad this won't be the biggest attendance at the Ricoh cause of the shite support from Crewe.

Hopefully they have pay on the gate in the away end and we'll invade that as well.

Ashdown1

probably about 26,500 actually Sold by Cov now, plus Block 10 plus Crewe= 29,000 with a stupid gap of blocks 9 and 8 !!

Users who are viewing this thread