The Official JPT home leg tickets sales thread (1 Viewer)

kg82

People are panic buying... Does anyone else think this will be a sellout for home sections? Be nice if it is but I think it may start to slow down now.

Even if it does start slowing down now, 10-11 days still to go I would suggest it will be a sell out!

Grendel

Wonder if we will have a similar thread for the up and coming league game against Crewe? Probably not.

rob9872

Wonder if we will have a similar thread for the up and coming league game against Crewe? Probably not.

Probably not but then your sad quest to think you're our number one supporter can gain some momentum.

Bennosdancingfeet

Love it!!!

Why do people get bitter when a big gates expected!!!

It's almost like a jealousy " why should these part timers watch my boys"

I'm so pleased for a decent crowd, a new generation of fans may get created from this match.

Dan Griffin

Will I be able to swap my seats at the ticket office? As block 14 is never open I thought it would be unreserved up there but they've opened it now so will be seat for seat and I'm 2 rows away from my mate

rob9872

Will I be able to swap my seats at the ticket office? As block 14 is never open I thought it would be unreserved up there but they've opened it now so will be seat for seat and I'm 2 rows away from my mate
For an admin charge of 5pound I think you can

rob9872

I know mate I was just being flippant but for a fiver might aswell just buy another and give yours away.

Mr pot

Well I panic bought and I'm in the family stand. It's gonna be quiet over there

covcity4life

Fuck sake enjoy the day ppl.

The ppl who fair weather support wont be on SBT when dust settles so who cares. We know each other who loves Cov.

rob9872

You won't mate, gets added to your season ticket

rob9872

Then thy won't be added :)

Bugsy

Coventry City manager Mark Robins has admitted his delight as the number of tickets sold for the Sky Blues' JPT Northern Area Final First Leg passed the 22,000 mark.

Tickets, sensibly priced at £5 for everyone, have been going well for the game on Tuesday February 5th and the City boss told club journalist Kieran Crowley; “It is brilliant news, but it isn't a surprise as we have had great backing from the fans recently and they will continue to do that.

“I think it has really caught the City’s imagination and with it being a final, I am sure the fans will experience a great occasion.

“It also tells us – as staff and players – that there is a big expectation to succeed at this football club and shows how much this City wants success for the club.

“We are two games away from a trip to Wembley and I am sure the fans would love to see that.”

To cope with the extra demand for tickets, City will have Blocks 13 and 14 open for City supporters.

Mark Robins what a nice bloke......

Last edited:

theferret

Think I bought mine saturday.

I'll give them a call if it doesnt appear by monday!

I would, as when I went to collect mine today, the system hadn't generated my tickets even though it should have. No issue like, they just printed them there and then, but had I opted for them to be posted I guess they wouldn't have gone out. Impression I got was that it was happening a lot.

smileycov

Facebook User
Coventry City manager Mark Robins has admitted his delight as the number of tickets sold for the Sky Blues' JPT Northern Area Final First Leg passed the 22,000 mark.

Tickets, sensibly priced at £5 for everyone, have been going well for the game on Tuesday February 5th and the City boss told club journalist Kieran Crowley; “It is brilliant news, but it isn't a surprise as we have had great backing from the fans recently and they will continue to do that.

“I think it has really caught the City’s imagination and with it being a final, I am sure the fans will experience a great occasion.

“It also tells us – as staff and players – that there is a big expectation to succeed at this football club and shows how much this City wants success for the club.

“We are two games away from a trip to Wembley and I am sure the fans would love to see that.”

To cope with the extra demand for tickets, City will have Blocks 13 and 14 open for City supporters.

Mark Robins what a nice bloke......

Love the fact he and the players recognise how important success is for us fans and our club!

coundonskyblue

Wish people would stop calling this big crowd fairweather fans. Were a 3rd division team in the Johnstons paint pot ffs. Anyone who goes to games right now deserves credit.

Mr T - Sukka!

Wish people would stop calling this big crowd fairweather fans. Were a 3rd division team in the Johnstons paint pot ffs. Anyone who goes to games right now deserves credit.

Totally agree. When you hear pricks calling CCFC fans fairweather, plastic, glory hunters its these people holding the club back.

They moan when there is not enough fans and when they turn up they have a go at them!

Me i welcome everyone on board. I prefer fans in seats rarther than empty seats on a match day. Get as many as you can along to the JPT even if it is thier first game.

Im bringing 7 people. Lets all sing together! PUSB!

Bennosdancingfeet

Totally agree. When you hear pricks calling CCFC fans fairweather, plastic, glory hunters its these people holding the club back.

They moan when there is not enough fans and when they turn up they have a go at them!

Me i welcome everyone on board. I prefer fans in seats rarther than empty seats on a match day. Get as many as you can along to the JPT even if it is thier first game.

Im bringing 7 people. Lets all sing together! PUSB!

I agree, 8 coming with me, 3 of them it's there first ever match. They are not on the bandwagon, they are people who I have asked to come as they may enjoy it.

Sisu-infidels

Just wondering with the large crowd will it affect me getting a sausage roll at half time? And will there still be pies for a pound at full time?

Mr T - Sukka!

I agree, 8 coming with me, 3 of them it's there first ever match. They are not on the bandwagon, they are people who I have asked to come as they may enjoy it.

Good Lad, spread the word. Im hearing we are now aproaching 22k and if we have a good weekend sales wise we could hit 25k by end of Monday.

Massive pat on the back to everyone making an effort. Spead the word and keep the faith. :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread